West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

American Mafia

Go down 
+8
jayke
karlis
Dice.
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
Loc
Mr Whoope.
Slick
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Slick
Senior
Senior

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Felix Rudometkin

Character Age: ---

How does your character look:
American Mafia MGiIV8z

Tell something about this gang: The ??? (American Mafia) is a small crew that was formed in Los Santos after involvement in Vice City's criminal landscape by Felix and Umberto Robina among other Little Havana natives. Said individual is now seeking to recruit new manpower so they can establish themselves. According to records granted to us by the VCPD, these guys like to operate in a stealthy way, leaving very few evidence for the police to find later on, including gloves and burn phone. There's no known method of 'jumping in', as they seem to work by contracts, there is no sense of brotherhood involved and by such they accept every race into their ranks, as long as they follow the crew head's rules.

Your background story: Felix was born in Vice City (eg. Miami) in the 70's, in the Little Havana district. Descendant of a cuban father and a sovietic mother, whom met themselves in a boat party, he's had a childhood through problems with alchohol and drugs. His parents always were negligent towards him and as a result of that, Felix had to learn how to take care of himself physically and emotionally.
It ended up in him drifting towards the criminal world young of age despite the fact that he managed to complete high-school. A few years later, after alternating between a seemingly civilized life at day and a shady lifestyle at night, he felt like it was time for a change of scenery as Vice City wasn't allowing him to grow as he wished.
Dealing with the powerful criminal syndicates such as the Vance Crime Family, the Vercetti Crime Family, Ricardo Diaz's gang and others throughout the years, even though he had affiliations with the Cubans it wasn't enough.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Slick
What is your real life age: 17
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT 0
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [SBF], [PD], [MC]
What faction do you want to lead: [AM]

Why do you want to lead this faction: By trying to lead a faction again maybe it will push me to be more active, and I hope the faction can slowly affect the server's roleplay. I am inspired by the growth of Hepburn Heights and taken influence by TV shows syndicates and other GTA's to develop my little crew.

List the members you have so far: YML
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Yes.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Ignoring real life capabilites by taking advantage of the SA engine, like crashing a wall at 150 mph and ignoring the injuries.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming, mixing OOC information in IC situations, like using /call id without having a character's p.n.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me carefully jumps off the ledge, examining his surrondings in a paranoid manner.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): Describing a character's appearance. /do Jake appears to be 20y/o, typical caucasian stature, identifiable by a pair of yellow Nike Air Max sneakers.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: ---

Last edited by slickk boy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

+1, great RPer, good loyalty, only thing thats a little questionable is activity, but I bet you'll fix that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

+1
Nuff' said !
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

+1, good luck slick
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:48 pm

+1, you're one of the most capable leaders i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

+1 Reasons are said above Wink
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

But are you active?
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Hopefully I will start swinging by once everyday even if its just for 10-20 mins.
Thanks for the support by everyone so far.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 pm

WTF NOOOOOOOOO! YOU ARE A TERRIBLE LEADER!!!!!!!!

jk +1
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I wanna see you active again, and I'm looking forward to future RP beetwen RHB and AM. :p
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Definitly a +1, Goodluck ming.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 am

I know you can lead this faction as well, +1 Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

uploading screens a le madaleno style, tell me if its better or it loads slower
American Mafia HNH4qtu
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm

+1, hope you keep your activity though.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 pm

+1, keep up with your RP and activity.
ACCEPTED

PS:Lil_Dan told me to take his spot as the faction mod until he fixes his IRL problems, that's why I'm accepting Slick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

He aint even got 2 members to be accepted fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am

He got me. Im so fat i count as 3 hahafun . Besides the rules mention that the votes and members are just formality and faction moderator is the one who accepts people's application regardless to their number of votes
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 am

Compton wrote:
He aint even got 2 members to be accepted fuck that/dumb bitch

We both know Slick's a capable guy to lead a faction, and he can be loyal and active.Getting members is just a matter of time, as they're going to join throughout his time as a leader.Though, if you want to give him some more time as unofficial, to gather some more members, I guess I can't disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 pm

It's not only about his members, it's also about his activity atm.

He isnt that active, and before accepting him, I want him to fix up his activity.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

ofc i understand these points of view

I am / will try to be more active in the future but I don't guarantee that i'll play everyday for 1-2 hours. I vouch for the moment to be a player that in a week... can give out 3-5 hours of RP + admin duty.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Awesome roleplay today, hope the screens don't take to long to load.
Also, if someone could enlighten me if I have the lead or not, that would be good.

might take a while to load
Spoiler:

American Mafia IQkxgJb

Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 pm

that screen is just amazing
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Awesome pics, just because of them, you got a member. (Yes, me)
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Accepted

Improve your activity as you promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Mafia   American Mafia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Mafia
Page 1 of 1