West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lil' Eiht - Last Wordz (Familie shout out)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

Lil' Eiht - Last Wordz (Familie shout out) Empty
PostSubject: Lil' Eiht - Last Wordz (Familie shout out)   Lil' Eiht - Last Wordz (Familie shout out) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 pm

((ICly Eiht didnt wanted to tell their homies that he had cancer...And when cancer got bigger Eiht knew that he wont live long so he recorded his last massage in "Green Monstah Records" on Playa' Del Seville))

((This is not a rap!))

[Eiht Talkin']

Geee'....Cheeah...Lil' Eiht is back in dizz' B***h...**Puff Puff**...And that shiet goes out to all my mo'fuckin niggaz...Talkin' bout reeeal niggaz...Homies from Playa' Del Seville...Willowfield 6Th.....Whooole mo'fuckin Seville B.L.V.D Fammilies ya' kno'.
Homie keep on puttin' in work...fo' da' block chea'..."Hood where is good"..That's how they told meh...Gots to give a shut out to my mo'fuckin cousin Lil'Dan frum Playa'...Keelo stupid ass nigguh but god damn reeal Fam nigguh....
My homie Rex...R-E-X straight outta' Projects....Geeeah...And my god damn homeboy kingz of da' wheelz geee' thats my G' Fammilie....Lil'Dog young soulja straight outta' Willow R.I.P man...ya' went to a bettah place Geeee'....**Cough**
Peanutt...Peanutt keep ya' head on foo'....Macc...O.G Macc..nava' liked yo ass...But dont think wrong...I respected yo ass fo'sho...Geeeah..**Puff Puff**..Dayuum and I cant forget bout other Fammilies to
Who bustin' on da't Ball-ass all day,all night....Grove Street Fammilies...Respect.....Temple Drive Fam'z...Respect..**Cough**...Lil' Mo'fuckin Eiht straight outta' Green Monstah Records and I'm out....Peace to all my niggaz out there....
Back to top Go down

Lil' Eiht - Last Wordz (Familie shout out)
Page 1 of 1