West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

unban LA.Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raffael99
WCL Player
WCL Player
raffael99

unban LA.Blood Empty
PostSubject: unban LA.Blood   unban LA.Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Your in-game name:LA.Blood
Internet Protocol[IP]:94.108.105.251
Name of the administrator that banned you:i'dont rember it sorry
Date and time of ban:long time ago few months
Reason of ban:becuz i dont RP and i unsult everybody
Screenshots:dont have it
Any other comments:i'have change my rp its much better but i need still learn more ask on Bull or Radman or ppl from kilo-tray ballas Smile i hope i get unbann
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

unban LA.Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban LA.Blood   unban LA.Blood Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Seeing that you were Raffael on the server, I think that you Ban Evaded.Though your RP has improved and you've got less to no reports on yourself, which is good, and I can vouch for that.You also showed maturity by /q'ing after I told you that you're not banned(don't know if you made this appeal because someone banned you), but that seems OK to me.Let's wait for Compton / White's reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

unban LA.Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban LA.Blood   unban LA.Blood Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Meebo wrote:
Seeing that you were Raffael on the server, I think that you Ban Evaded.Though your RP has improved and you've got less to no reports on yourself, which is good, and I can vouch for that.You also showed maturity by /q'ing after I told you that you're not banned(don't know if you made this appeal because someone banned you), but that seems OK to me.Let's wait for Compton / White's reply.

Yeah meebo I can vouch that his RP is really improved, but there are still some mistakes, now he can RP much better and I am still teaching him.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

unban LA.Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban LA.Blood   unban LA.Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Locked & archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban LA.Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban LA.Blood   unban LA.Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban LA.Blood
Page 1 of 1