West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Name changes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

Name changes? Empty
PostSubject: Name changes?   Name changes? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:43 pm

My alt acc is supposed to be Gamsta, and main Smack. Because my brother played with his nick on SAMP in the server,BigTupac. He played on my PC for some Week(s) ago ( I dont remember when). And i didn't know about it. So now all Will think that my brothers name is my main account, Which is not! I need some admin to delete my brothers account and let Me have my own Main acc, please. The main acc i will have is Smack which is not registred yet because of some problems with my internet... I hope this Can get solved ASAP, thanks.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Name changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name changes?   Name changes? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Stick to two accounts only please, if you really have a brother playing for a third account then just tell him to play on your alt account.

I'll lock this for now, PM me if you have anymore concern.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

Name changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name changes?   Name changes? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name changes?   Name changes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name changes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other :: Player Support :: Section Archive-
Jump to: