West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Hoover and kessu

Go down 
+2
.: Xavi :.
Bengt™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

Report on Hoover and kessu Empty
PostSubject: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Your server name: [V]James/Jebemel

When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now

Who are you reporting?: [RHB]Hoover, kessu

What are you reporting this person for?: Well .. i killed kessu and 2 minutes later he brought hoover and they just dmed me .. they wanted to DM xavi too lol ..

Evidence: Report on Hoover and kessu 2zive3l

Report on Hoover and kessu 2h82691
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Im witness, Punish them, We can see there how RHB Is trained.
Back to top Go down
Hoover
Hoover

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

i didnt DM on him i just shooted back so he got away. and kessu didnt tell anything bout the RK . he just sayed wanna hit some Vago and we rolled here i didnt know anything. and it was RP'ed man siriously we cant rp with no one i just stay at the hood from now. i just came on and saw kessu and we rp togheter. how must i know he shooted he didnt told anything even he was before around your hood.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 pm

I dunno about you,Hoover.
But,since you didn't know,and everybody knows that kessu doesn't RP and just fucks around the server,i don't blame ya' for not knowing.

I see kessu.He broke 30 min rule,but he didn't kill you,James,so it's not RK or DM.Kessu will be jailed IG for it.

White,Compton,what about Hoover?
Back to top Go down
Hoover
Hoover

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Well its all true bout it. but im doing nothing wrong. if Kessu told before he was around the Vagos hoods i sure did warn him bout it and did him stay with me in the hood.
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Kessu isn't from my hood. But I expect him to leave ballas, because he takes my members lies to them or some shit, and goes on DM, from now on, my members won't be allowed to roll with anyone, that is on the gang list.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 pm

i'm going to let hoover off the hook.

kessu was jailed in-game today, thank you for reporting.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Archiving..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Hoover and kessu   Report on Hoover and kessu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Hoover and kessu
Page 1 of 1