West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Your server name:[PD]Legenda / [KTB]Bull

When did this happen (date, time)?: DATE: 1.1.1013, TIME: 21:23

Who are you reporting?:Shadow/CPT

What are you reporting this person for?: Resisting to RP! (Today happened same thing but Slick and Lil Jamal solve this... So he start Rping and as allways flooding /b)

Evidence:
So there was a long car chase, when we get them we blowed their car and he was cracked other one runs away idk who was it... I wanted to RP with him but he was abusing /call and start running away and saying me that I was non rply ram him, It was a car chase I was just blocking his road and this is not ramming...

Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT M3578
Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT 2yopwy0
Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Wj8isw

Back to top Go down
.: Xavi :.
.: Xavi :.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Post that pic there where he was always saying noobs
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Nah Jamal take care of that so its not needed to report a solved scene... but it will prove only his flooding /b as always.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 pm

yeh, i did refuse to rp a little here i admit. got angry cus they started more to go after the car to explode and not the car to pull over
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 am

Well. I actually can't take action. Because that time you did drove in to us when we got stuck in the small space.. our car had %98, and you rammed. So I can't also do anything. Whole time he was showing me very good Role Play so he got Promoted to Running Dog (Co-Leader) In [RHB].
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Yeah and proofs are not about ramming its about resisting to rp
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am

Well, I know.. But just saying that you did non-rp, crash. But... why are you reporting this this happened last Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 am

It doesn't matter when happens... he just resist to RP thats why I am reporting...
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 am

Contact an online administrator in game or on the forums
to jail Shadow and CPT for 25 minutes, the both of them.
For breaking rule number one
. Always role play at all times and do it properly. This is a role play server for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT   Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [RHB]Shadow / CPT
Page 1 of 1