West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton

Go down 
+19
Buhinc
Tuck
Billionaire
CrimeG
Jope
gundus
Twista[WCL]
Lowride
|:DeezNawtz:|
Chauncy
*OGM*_2pac
Mr.Owl
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jiggy
Rocce
Dopeman
Compton/Kollay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 pm

lol, drake and owl to be honest, i'm rping with Jiggy for alot of days 24/7 and i never saw you guys on server, once compton was leading vagos.. he was just doing great, the activity, rp and everybody started joining as now i see tdf is not even commented around here on wcl, give compton a chance and you'll see maybe he makes it active as me and rocce did once back in time we had like 17/18 players in gang most active we was.. it last for long but we failed
and i think compton will not, he left his leadership to micklo and weedie but the gang was still active.. so give him a chance and he will do it trust me i know :compton2:

Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

The thing is.. I have done alot for this faction. I have gotten so far up the ranks.. And here comes Compton.. About to ruin everything I have worked for and then his little followers. That are making all of the other factions empty. So everyone pick a faction.. and actually stay in it. Don't like how all of these players are just leaving their factions to join a gang with Compton. Just join other gangs that are inactive and help this server grow. VLA.. Vagos.. SBF now (Nice leading it Slick).. FYB.. GSF.. and now DP.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Owl, please, stop spamming this topic, we'll see who wins, Compton does a better work than you, and I see you on MC account all the time..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 pm

What a hater lol, ill ruing everything? Go away ese
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

VLA is a tuff faction to lead because nowadays nobody joins it, before everybody joined it.
Compton already lead Vagos and me too, back in the days. blunt fuck that/dumb bitch
SBF is pretty active it hasen't got a leader atm, but they'll probably choose one today or tommorow.
FYB is pretty in-active, yes, but nobody wants to lead it and Alcatrazz is even more stubbern then Drake.
DP is only been in-active this week, for the rest it's acitivity is just good, and have you even seen the RP of DP? Only great RPers are in it.

Now, all the haters can leave this topic now with silence. blunt fuck that/dumb bitch

Last edited by #Jiggy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm

#Jiggy wrote:
VLA is a tuff faction to lead because nowadays nobody joins it, before everybody joined it.
Compton already lead Vagos and me too, back in the days. blunt fuck that/dumb bitch
SBF is pretty active it hasen't got a leader atm, but they'll probably choose one today or tommorow.
FYB is pretty in-active, yes, but nobody wants to lead it and Alcatrazz is even more stubbern then Drake.
DP is only been in-active this week, for the rest it's acitivity is just good, and have you even seen the RP of DP? Only great RPers are in it.
DP has great RPers because almost all the admins are in it lol.. And now let's stop spamming the topic with useless info.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm

What do you mean nobody wants to join VLA?
You insulting my favorite faction puto?
Maldito is doing a good job with VLA, he will get members soon.
Pancho just got active again with V and members will start coming.
FYB is just a ruin, no point in joining it when leaders don't want to do anything about he faction.
DP is a pretty unique faction, I tried to join it, not my style, not even sure if I would make it to be official fuck that/dumb bitch , they are active and they have great RP.

I also change my Neutral into a +1, after hearing all this, there's just no point in talking with the Leaders of TDF, I would just strip them off their leadership.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm

So.. 8 votes ? hlone laugh
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm

We finally got 8 votes! Suck on my middle finger haters! blunt trolling
[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Fuck+yea%255B1%255D
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Let's wait for host to ''wake up'' so we can start RP.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Gundus, Maldito left the server yesterday so VLA is free to apply for.

Pancho lost his leadership already so V is vacant aswel.

Thanks to all who supports me and my idea
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:20 pm

yeeey
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Compton if you the leada Good luck Ese Make The TDF Alive man And I will rp you today if the host come back Very Happy Hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

☺.:*RegularGangsta*:.☺ wrote:
Compton if you the leada Good luck Ese Make The TDF Alive man And I will rp you today if the host come back Very Happy Hehe
Wasn't you the one who PMed BigOwl: ''Don't let Compton take over TDF'' ?
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Lol? i dont Pm Bigowl like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 pm

A'ight BigOwl, We can't do anything here, they are won, just let them to lead this faction.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 pm

CrimeG wrote:
A'ight BigOwl, We can't do anything here, they are won, just let them to lead this faction.

Finally-..
And dude, look carefully at your sentence, dozens of mistakes-..
I really don't know how you ever became the leader.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Since i was talking to Compton and explained him why i was inactive last week i can vote again so here is my big fatass

+1
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm

may i have ur attention please?

As much as im aganst Comptons unloyalty, that much i support bringing Temple Drive Families. Drake, deal with it. Its been a month since i came back to this server, and i havent seen single smallest bit of activity from TDF ever since, rule say 3 weeks. You lost the leadership, if you cant take care of the gang, step down to someone who can.
Its true that Compton will leave after few weeks, but i believe he will leave a good member base behind him that will be able to take care of TDF themselves. He always did it. Compton was good when he was my co leader in Seville, he was doing good job when he was leading factions, his weakest point is unloyalty tho, but hey, if he manages to leave a good leader behind him, its not a big deal. I know he can instantly bring TDF back.

Yes, he picked up MC skin and RPed with us much on my invite. You know why? Its because he is a good RPer (he trolls sometimes, but i usually kill him and its over). I know him for years already and i believe he can bring it back. JUST STAY LOYAL YE' BASTARD.

you cant say i assick him, because i was often against his applications, but this time is different. All factions deserve capable and strict leaders. TDF is one of them and you better make TDF successful so it can be on same level with SBF, DP and MC.

Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 pm

It's kinda true what Lil_Dan here said.
I was even there when he RPed with MC, he RP's with them sometimes because the rest of DP isn't online that much(besides me).
And I don't wanna sound like a ego right now, but when he leaves, he can give it to me, Rocce or Dopeman.
And we three got leader experience, can role-play properly, are active and can speak proper english.
And I also came back about a month ago, I saw the TDF's roleplay once, and that told me enough. From the point on that I saw TDF's roleplay when I came back, I immediatly thought how Drake ever could be the leader and I also thought someone else should lead it, and the right person applied.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
may i have ur attention please?

As much as im aganst Comptons unloyalty, that much i support bringing Temple Drive Families. Drake, deal with it. Its been a month since i came back to this server, and i havent seen single smallest bit of activity from TDF ever since, rule say 3 weeks. You lost the leadership, if you cant take care of the gang, step down to someone who can.
Its true that Compton will leave after few weeks, but i believe he will leave a good member base behind him that will be able to take care of TDF themselves. He always did it. Compton was good when he was my co leader in Seville, he was doing good job when he was leading factions, his weakest point is unloyalty tho, but hey, if he manages to leave a good leader behind him, its not a big deal. I know he can instantly bring TDF back.

Yes, he picked up MC skin and RPed with us much on my invite. You know why? Its because he is a good RPer (he trolls sometimes, but i usually kill him and its over). I know him for years already and i believe he can bring it back. JUST STAY LOYAL YE' BASTARD.

you cant say i assick him, because i was often against his applications, but this time is different. All factions deserve capable and strict leaders. TDF is one of them and you better make TDF successful so it can be on same level with SBF, DP and MC.

Word, plus Lil Dan was the first on WCL after White and Compton ( I guess )
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Sorry,Drake,you're just too inactive.
I don't even have to mention RolePlay,so here's one +1 from me.
Hope we'll have set combats eh,Compton?
Some TDB-TDF combat clashes,lol?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Is someone gonna accept us already?
We already got like 11 votes or something like that. fuck that/dumb bitch

Oh and DoughBoy we'll shoot your ass up, that's a promise. me gusta evil

Last edited by #Jiggy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

@Kat

White was hoster, Compton was developer and scripter...
I was moral support admin fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Well thanks guys, ill try stay loyal since I made up such a mess around, so ill just have to be, ill try do my best.

Drake and Owl, you guys can stay if you want, Drake you can even keep the skin since I prefer to RP with families skins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next