West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Kollegah for /q as always

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Your server name:[C]Legenda

When did this happen (date, time)?: DATE: 28.12.2012 TIME: 12:28

Who are you reporting?: [FYB]Kollegah

What are you reporting this person for?: /q to avoid arrest

Evidence:
Same story again last time he did that shit with his Fanta acc now he do it with Kollegah, I start chasing him because he hitted my car and he was speeding, after few warns for pull over he didn't stoped and I called for back up ,Pelle Pelle came there Xavi and Gundus, He jumped down to sewer lines at East Los Sanots, and his van blowed up, he run in to tunnel and than he magicaly disappear...
Proofs are not exactly showing his van but Pelle Pelle, Gundus and Xavi can confirm this story.

Here he just /q
Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Qrx3sk

As you can see he was talking in /b as always...
And a area where his van blowed up.
Reporting Kollegah for /q as always 2dbqn93

Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Dre6v4
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 am

Very well, enough evidence has been put to the table. I'll keep this topic unlocked for 1 day incase Kollegah has to say anything, but what I want you two to do is to re-rp the scene, if Kollegah has unwillingness to accept it, he'll be punished by being prisoned to the administrator's jail for 15 minutes.

As I mentioned, I'll keep this topic open for 1 day incase the reported wants to mention anything, anyways, thanks for reporting.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Re-RP im sorry for /q abusing but it makes me always mad,when i must do a pursuit with lagging guys....you gonna ramm them and they dont get damaged or they are 10 meters in front of you into 1 second....
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Ok, we will re-rp at tunnel, this can be locked
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Locking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Kollegah for /q as always   Reporting Kollegah for /q as always Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Kollegah for /q as always
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: