West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on pd members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nbvjhb
Known Player
Known Player

Report on pd members Empty
PostSubject: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Your server name:[GSF]Deno

When did this happen (date, time)?:1 hour ago

Who are you reporting?:Every PD members

What are you reporting this person for?:they insult me called me noob called mah mom a bitch they say leave this skin and shit

Evidence:[img]http://tinypic.com/r/2czrebs/6[img] [img]https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2czrebs.png.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 pm

DAMN NIKKA, 2 REPORTS!?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"Damn,nikka!"Don't post here! -.-
Noob isn't and insult.
So,what if he did say that?
He was just trying to provoke you here.
And i don't see where's he calling your mom a bitch?
Back to top Go down
nbvjhb
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 pm

I HAVE PICTUREC U ´SHOW YOU LATHA THat
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 pm

DoughBoy, i am [PD]Jacky, and i CAN say shit in here.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

Its bit hard to write all /me when someone is on run. So we use our gun and rping as tazed

EDIT:
Kollegah© wrote:
I also see them 24/7 trolling around/DMing inside the PD garage/

they can rp yes,but they cant RP a cop....they are shooting at you,just when you insult them or when you try to flee.
A real cop would ran behind you,and try to use his tazer or push you down to the ground and cuff you,but a cop rule IRL is,that you just got permission to use your gun,when somebody shoots at you with a gun too.

You will be saying we are trolling, we all can say you can just shut the fuck up about RP and trolling there was a police chase and you /q when you crashed, you can wait on incoming report.

Last edited by Bull on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Thank you for reporting, Deno G
i will think about a serious punishment for them being so cruel and not so friendly to people who want to be apart of [PD].
By them using the dispatch as a ooc teamchat gives me reasons why they are so incapable of actually allowed to be members of that faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on pd members   Report on pd members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on pd members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: