West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members

Go down 
+3
Wh1t3
Weedie
Dice.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Empty
PostSubject: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Your server name:Dice

When did this happen (date, time)?:Right now

Who are you reporting?:[KTB]Deno,[KTB]Cube,[KTB]Bull,$mack,all KTB members expect [KTB]Radman...

What are you reporting this person for?:We robbed Radman and went in garage with him.They MGed place where we was and they just started to burn garage.We opened gate and they rushed in and ramboed us.

Evidence:

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members 0mmuk73rwbujtsmtmrui

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Bdh6ayxh9pflwdkssc6

Witnesses: [MC]Freak,Jeniffer,[TDF]Spanky[WRC],Barrio,Stan...
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm

They can't burn properties without admin permission, and how did they MG exactly?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:24 pm

i'm guessing by what he said they MG'd their current location?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Akasadist*
WCL Player
WCL Player
Akasadist*

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 pm

It's ture,i was there and i think that Radman MG'ed in PM.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:36 pm

My guys are taking cover so there is no ramboing and I got a call that Radman was kidnaped, when you guys kidnaped Twista he send me a msg that he is at your hood, so there was no MG and no ramboing, Why you allways make a report when you got killed by us? there is already report when MC got killed by us at pay and spray and here is report about MG and ramboing, as I told on picture I see guys are taking cover at wall and I got a call that Radman is kidnaped.

EDIT: and when you loosing a fight we can see only brackets lol please stop with this /b chat if you are getting killed, here is second report only because you are loosing, when radman got killed he didn't said nothing, because he understand its a game lol, and fix your attitude -"fucking pger"
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

how can he call/text you when he was kidnapped...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Ask Twista he must know what there was happening, I can't know if their phone was taken... anyway we DIP because admins was spectating and he said we are MGing after that I said Twista send me a MSG, but we already DIP... maybe he send a MSG before he was kidnaped - thats about twista.

About radman's kidnap other members seen it and call me, so as bikers already make 1 kidnape we checked if they kidnap radman too and we was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Okay I'll post pic know,he said that he doesn't have a phone,when we frisked him
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Yes,MC Pmed me when i was IG about this problem.
I think Radman did MG over PM and,there by if they took his phone,it's PG to SMS them.
About KTB's "ramboing",i dunno' but about Radman i'm sure he did it..
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Here is it me gusta evil

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Zxwi1t3juwlihs5m0wbh
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Dice. wrote:
Okay I'll post pic know,he said that he doesn't have a phone,when we frisked him

If its Twista than make a new report about him, but we didn't do nothing when we came at MC hood or whatever, we just simply DIP...
If its Radman, I didn't said he text or call me, other players saw that he is kidnaped so they call me and inform me about that. you can post tons of pics now, but I know it was not MG I got texted by other members. and kidnaping someone at gang hood is bit strange, he was just shooted by SWAT at our shoot out after 2 mins you came and kidnap him in hood that is not possible IRL because other gang members would shoot you. You can say " there was nobody... bla bla bla.." Yeah this is a hood and you can RP that there are other gangsters on street...

EDIT:
Dice. wrote:
Here is it me gusta evil

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Zxwi1t3juwlihs5m0wbh

who said that radman text or call me lol ? I am telling to you that OTHER MEMBERS SAW HE IS KIDNAPED AND THEY TEXTED ME! Is so hard to understand ?

EDIT2:
Doe'Boii'⁹⁹ wrote:
Yes,MC Pmed me when i was IG about this problem.
I think Radman did MG over PM and,there by if they took his phone,it's PG to SMS them.
About KTB's "ramboing",i dunno' but about Radman i'm sure he did it..

I am telling you guys Radman didn't PM ME!!!! or text /call me god damit can you understand ?! and you said you are that radman MGed? other members call me because they saw a radman's kidnap...
He was just killed by SWATS at our shoot out and after 2 mins they came and kidnap him?! wtf do more hood rp or something, this gang just setted up again start thrating all gangs over the server, start with hood RP please

Last edited by Bull on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Look the fucking first picture,there is RAMBOING
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Now you are showing your attitude "fucking" ... Why you are reporting all gang if just he went in room and he got a bat in his hands, can't you use your brains and report only him for ramboing not the whole gang ? now I go outside, I will check topic tonight...

EDIT: lol your RP is awsome on every pictures on brackets and than you think we mged locations, yeah for sure, lets wait on admin that is after case to decide but I am telling that members was calling me to inform me about that.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Maybe Radman PM'ed another guy,not you...and tha guy sent you a message -.-
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm

So here comes the word "Maybe" , I told you my story that is truth, anyway you are not showing any proper evidence of MG. You want anything else from me ?
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Show me your evidnce that someone sent you message.Duh,How do we know that is your story true.You can see rambo on pictures,and you cant burn garage and shits without admins permision
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I am not involved in ramboing lol and yeah I forgot about rule for burning with only admin permission, Why you don't show me a evidence that Radman pmed someone ? You are reporting, not me... I can say I don't have any evidence about that, I am not presisng F8 every time like you do... So can you show us a picture about Radman's Mging please, show us that you are not report us wrongly Mr.Dice.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:51 am

LOL Then proove then someone "else" called you
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

LOL you are reporting why you don't prove that radman pmed us all of his location ?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 am

KTB is wrong in this situation, you had no permission from high admins to set up their garage on fire and if their door is locked, it aint possible for you to know where they were holding him, only if they had a tail after them, which I doubt, because they would of spotted them.(Usualy players spin their camera to the back at these kind of RP's to check if there is a "tail")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 am

any punishment ?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:17 am

Yes, 5 minute jail for all the KTB's that participated in this.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members   Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Kilo Tray Ballas members
Page 1 of 1