West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Young Livin' Savage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

Young Livin' Savage Empty
PostSubject: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Your server name: [GSF]Darryl

Who are you reporting?: Young Living Savage

What are you reporting this person for?: Giving a New Player a has welcome, Massive Trolling, Disrespecting Family & Users; Disrespected my LSRP Faction

Evidence: Uploading

New Player - Hello Thread wrote:
https://west-life.forummo.com/t5258p10-hi-all-new-to-server#75633

Report Thread wrote:
just stop crying like a little bitch yaoming

Disrespect to Marcus, on a new player's hello thread to everyone. wrote:
Now why would my mother even dare to sink down to your sisters level? We don't do that kind of things in Sweden, maybe you do in your village where all the people wants to fuck for a buck, but no don't think the people outside your town does.

Young Livin' Savage 789355134_767259_zps385e0893

YLS wrote:
That's Brick Squad Monopoly OG's yaoming I'm not giving a bad welcome, I'm just saying never trust people, I mean look how you guys ended up, like a couple of bananas going wild for bread.

Last edited by ChoppuhBoi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 pm

how is that an offense sir
you posted the picture on a public website, you got no copyright so I can use it whenever I want and do whatever I want with it.
LSRP has nothing to do with WCL, I can insult your faction as much as I want, there is not a rule listed that's saying 'do not insult other peoples factions on LSRP', and about the trolling, yes I trolled, I accept a punishment for that, the world isn't going under lol
just stop crying like a little bitch yaoming

and no, if im getting punished for insulting marcus then he is too, he insulted me too duh
edit: dunno but compton im so sorry for insulting his faction on lsrp i never knew that you had that rule on wcl, wait edit again, you just said I insulted ur faction?
you basicly insulted your cousins, I said they were ogs of brick squad monopoly, how is that insulting? LOL

Last edited by Young Livin Savage on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm

I really think you've broomed up a ban. I'm only going to add to the report, and not respond negatively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm

ok sir
Watch out!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Player was banned from the forums for 10 days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Livin' Savage   Young Livin' Savage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Livin' Savage
Page 1 of 1