West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF]Freeway Reporting

Go down 
+5
Sharkie
#wclmarcus
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Tripple
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripple
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Tripple

[GSF]Freeway Reporting Empty
PostSubject: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Your server name: [GSF]Freeway

When did this happen (date, time)?: 14/11/2012 - 21:00

Who are you reporting?: [C]Shadow and [PD]Niko

What are you reporting this person for?: Insulting + DMing as a cop

Evidence: [GSF]Freeway Reporting 1252lie
[GSF]Freeway Reporting 2wmhm3q

Extra: Ok so i attacked BigCrook OOCly to check if he had ESC'ed, then Shadow came and pointed a deagle at me and told me to put my hands up. We had a long conversation in /b then i punched some PD by an accident bcus of my mousepad, someone start shooting at me INSTEAD of using a /me tackles Freeway (for example), so my question is.. do COPS shoot at people? Fking no -.-, later on i used /getup and thought that it didnt work, thats why i pressed CTRL and RMB(block) to get up (the alternate way to get up) and resulted in clicking many times the RMB so i punched a cop one time, i told them that i missclicked but they didnt listen. And then they shot me to death, in the middle of the streets , thats fked up shit.

+ i dont care if Shadow is from CRASH as some other PDs were with him when he killed me. And when i died Niko told me that i was a ''noob'' lol dafuq. I got some people who were involved here and ima use them as evidences too if it aint enough - BigCrook, CyrilS and [GSF]Shaqielleoheals.
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 pm

[GSF]Freeway Reporting 2e4056opl0shlkrsb9m[GSF]Freeway Reporting 7legs3kyraafu4ojko6
Corrupt guy brings me to army terioroty, shoots me in the leg then when I start to rp *do the army guys starts running to us and the civilans on the ship are screaming* he just DMed me.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm

(posting this as im mentioned)

yh this is true, i was afk and when i went bk ig i saw some cops shooting around, they got CyrilS and Freeway n i was like ''wtf'' irl man wdf is this shit i looked at Shadow and i was like ''nh he from CRASH he can do that shit'' but then i saw some PDs too shooting at my homeboys and then i was like ''wdf cops shooting at ppl'', + its kinda PGing since they shooting at them in the middle of the streets at daylight (RPly theres civilians everywhere so its dumb)

thats all yaowa

Last edited by BigCrook on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:31 pm

lol u can't just made up army
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 pm

so, now its that it what you gona say? "lol u can't just made up army" you got some respect now? dude.. i'm not fucking with you anymore you are rambo duh.... that guy.. don't fuck with him. he will LOL-you out.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 pm

In let's see.. 16 topics counted, it's been responded that "noob" isn't an insult here. Please, stop being sensitive little child and stop crying for every single thing. We neither insulted you OR DMed you even if I wasn't there during of what you call "DM".

What I've seen is that you avoided to RP being arrested, we /cured you but you started to hit us and then raged for nothing.

It's neither mine or Shadow's problem that you guys DM between each other, what he saw is that you attacked him, making you a suspect.
Back to top Go down
Tripple
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Tripple

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Niko wrote:
In let's see.. 16 topics counted, it's been responded that "noob" isn't an insult here. Please, stop being sensitive little child and stop crying for every single thing. We neither insulted you OR DMed you even if I wasn't there during of what you call "DM".

What I've seen is that you avoided to RP being arrested, we /cured you but you started to hit us and then raged for nothing.

It's neither mine or Shadow's problem that you guys DM between each other, what he saw is that you attacked him, making you a suspect.
i find ''noob'' as an insult and i dont care if im a ''sensitive little child'', dont think you're smart now because you say those stupid sentences, thats just some dumb shit.

You DMed me, you know why? Because COPS dont fricking shoot at people like that, have you seen it before irl? No. THEY USE FORCE, the evidence is pretty clear that you shot at me(and even killed me) because of the killist. And read what i wrote in EXTRA please. Now stop denying and lying.
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm

*me walks to his best friend
*starts talking with his hands like obama and accidently hits him with his hands

COP: ON THE FLOOR NOW, I BETTER CALL BACKUP,ON THE FLOOR NOW, YOU ARE UNDER ARRESTED ! ON THE FLOOR NOW OR I WILL USE FORCE!
So I gave you example like freeway said.He MissClicked - and I gave example IRL, so can this happen or no?
Why should he punch his friend? He didn't "punched" he didn't "fought" it was Missclick/Accident.
Back to top Go down
Tripple
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Tripple

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

thats what i tried to tell them FROM THE START. But they didnt even listen, OK lemme punch a friend for fun infront of PD and lemme see if they start arresting or pointing a fricking GUN at me.

Please....

+ he didn't fight back which means that it wasn't an assault, when two ppl fight eachother thats what i call an assault/fight. Usually people fight back but he just stood there, and it was pretty much OOCly as i just CHECKED that he was AFK/ESC'ed or not. 1-2 punch leads to death by the hand of the PD. THATS SOME BS.

Last edited by Freeway on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I think PD leader should be some of admins.Becouse Niko can't lead PD in my opnion.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm

[GSF]Shaqielleoheals wrote:
I think PD leader should be some of admins.Becouse Niko can't lead PD in my opnion.

And you don't know how to rp to a cop...
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Well I'm not a pussy like you all are, when you chase someone you shoot him and you dont use your spray
+ I RP better as you, I don't know who was crying that he didn't was accepted in GSF and he was RPing more in GSF then me.. hmm let me think... oh yeah it was you.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm

You sure you rp better,huh?U dont event use caps when you start a sentense.If you rp good you should be ranked up now...
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Guys I belive to this report becouse he show a proofs, and I know how is it to rp with cops, yesterday I reloged and Cop come and start iming at me -.-'... there should be some changes in PD/C or whatever it is that crap faction, the best was when Jefferson was leading it and its sad that he left it ...
Back to top Go down
Tripple
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Tripple

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

stop going off topic, You respond to this report or go away, Doesn't matter who's the best rper just gimme a good reason why you guys didnt rulebreak right there

oh and read:

https://west-life.forummo.com/t4942-los-santos-police-department-police-radio-codes-and-tips

''Using force''

1. Did i have a weapon? No
2. Did i hold any dangerous melee weapon? No
3. Did i attack u guys? Yes, but it was by mistake. But even though it was, you shouldnt have shot at me like that, and EVEN kill me -.-

you even made it Niko, yet you didn't follow it or tell them to stop gg really
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Ok, let's see, first of all

Niko wrote:
In let's see.. 16 topics counted, it's been responded that "noob" isn't an insult here.

So we can rule that out. If you feel offended by this word, ... well you shouldn't, it means newbie.

Second, from what I saw, if he missclicked hitted the AFK individual, then there is no reason that the police forces would take it as a ic situation. Plus they were both on a same gang's skin, so no reason there.

I have to say, despite the [C] has the right to roleplay beeing corrupt, you shouldn't be corrupt at all times and as 'showoff' as you do currently. you should keep it on a low profile.

third, I think the law enforcement agencies aren't allowed to directly shoot at an unarmed suspect, so in case you did that, you have to be punished.

About the docks situation
it's acceptable that you rp civilains and such if it happend in the middle of idlewood lets say.
but since we don't rp any NPC army in that area, and it's the docks AT night, the place would be isolated. Johny acted correctly, no need to report that scene.

I guess yes, the PD is guilty in this situation because they killed you guys instead of taking you to the precint, but I wouldn't considered it as a death-match because that's an IC situation.

I'll leave it to higher ranked admins to come up with a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Well,

the reason we came to ganton was because of a normal patrol, and i see this guy attacking another guy, so i pull them over and stop.

And the first guy was AFK, the one who got punched first, so the other two who wasnt AFK, the on that i arrest was the one who attacked him.
Then i arrest one of them, then when he has the cuffs on, he attacks me, so i called for backup. Then when backup comes, in ooc you can see he didnt know how to get up. So said /b /getup. .. So, alot of police come, and we surround them, they show no fear for our guns.

When he gets up, he attacked [PD]Whack and me, therefor we opened fire, and i was the one who shot him dead for assault on officers several times. You can't just come and cry because i had the right to put you down at that moment, typical GSF to report when they get killed.

So, we didnt rp corrupt AT THE TIME i was arresting him, at that moment i just saw some guy attack another one, and therefor im allowed to arrest them for assault, if you guys wanna know more about WCL Los Santos Law, go to LSPD and go to the law topic, if you don't wanna get arrested 24/7, cause you guys are always wanted for something! After we arrest you guys, we catch you for reckless driving and the list goes on, if you think we only go on you guys its because we only/mostly find you guys doing the crimes. Take it or leave it.
I HOPE THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!

And ofcourse, while i was alone, some guys just comes and crashes into my police car and he is all fine, and starts to horn at the one i arrested to get inside, lol, and he refused tp RP, so we arent guilty in this no, thats their own faults.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Since we aint got a tazer system, police officers are allowed to use their weapons to crack people down, there is a reason why [PD] has a /cure cmd, to RP that the shots that were fired were actualy shots from a tazer pistol, it aint hard to do a /do Tazer Pistol paralized you and then just /cure the guy.

No need to RP that you are actualy shooting a real weapon all the time, thats the point of RP - being creative.

Yes I agree that [PD] members aren't in their best shape, alot of them are corrupt and kill gang members. If you joined [PD] please make sure you actualy RP a good cop because this is what [PD] was made for on the server, and not for it to become another street gang.

Locked, further actions of [PD] will be watched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Freeway Reporting   [GSF]Freeway Reporting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF]Freeway Reporting
Page 1 of 1