West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Donation Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Donation Help Empty
PostSubject: Donation Help   Donation Help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 am

How do I donate? I looked at the Paypal page because I plan on donating 30 bucks soon, and I am from US, and I see a Euro sign, so...
Not sure about that, 'cause I'll donate once I get enough cash, so ya' know.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

Donation Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Help   Donation Help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 am

You recieve the Paypal adress through Owen's pms, you go to 'Send Money' and from there you paste the adress in, you chose the amount of money you'd like to pay, in this case it's 30.
you type 30 in the little box and you select what currency from the dropdown box, after that you simply chose 'USD' and just scroll to the bottom of the page and confirm the payment/transfer-
You tell Owen that you have paid and he will confirm the donation, after that you will probably go ingame with Compton and park your cars where you'd like them to spawn, same goes for your house, and if you wish to map(I think you're talking about gold?), you simply map and send the .map file to Compton and he adds it to the gamemode.
I hope this helped you, if not just shoot me a pm and I'll be glad to help you out.
Thanks.
(Check the spoiler for further instructions with pictures.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Donation Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Help   Donation Help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Alright, awesome, thanks I'll be donating very soon then.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

Donation Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Help   Donation Help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 pm

No problems, I guess Moderators can lock this then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Help   Donation Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Help
Page 1 of 1