West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming

Go down 
+4
Smokey
Billionaire
jayke
Rhyme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Empty
PostSubject: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 am

Your server name: [TDB]Rhyme

When did this happen (date, time)?: Few minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?: [SBF]Jayke

What are you reporting this person for?: Possible Money Farming. He's alone in the server every single day, and always for hours on end. I suspect money farming, however I don't think there's a rule against it, but it is unfair.

Evidence:

Here I join the server and he's here alone.
[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Samp010lsy

Here I talk with him, took him a little bit to respond to my chat, signaling he was AFK.
[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Samp011pn

Some picture of the chat.
[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Samp012kr

One of his BULLSHIT excuses.
[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Samp013somy

I attempt to continue the talk, he leaves.
[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Samp014na

Now I will explain some key things in these pictures. He told me that he was doing IRL things and was on the forums. Now that draws a red flag because there's no point of doing IRL things and leaving SA on while no one is online. Same with the forums, you are checking the forums at a time when NO ONE is online, no point of being IG. So, I'd like to know why he does this, it just doesn't make sense - Rhyme
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 am

Well right now it's 8:21 PM where I'm from so I just come ig i'm bored then I go off when I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am

Bro you have the same timezone (around that) as me, it's 8:32 PM here. You don't see me going IG 'cause I'm "bored". That's no good excuse. Once again, no good reason you should be IG at that time, only good reason is to go AFK and money farm. I'd also like to point out that if you say that you were on the forums and that's why it took you time to respond to my first PM to you, then that's BS too. It wasn't even a minute that you responded. It was about 28 seconds, so if you were on the forums you would have NO WAY of knowing someone PM'ed you, unless you had two monitors or you coincidentally opened your GTA SA window.

EDIT - Or if you were sitting down or somewhere else and staring at the screen.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

Even though there's no one on the server I would still come online then a few hours later I would leave and do something else.
Edit- And in your pics doesn't show people that I'm money farming so this report is invalid and I'm not gonna argue with you or insult you because that isn't my nature. Let's let admins decide what to do with this report about me.

-Jayke out.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 am

Well you really can't SHOW someone money farming, so this is basically solid evidence. That is another dumb excuse, please just admit you money farm, no need to argue, 'cause you have no good defense against this.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 am

He is ALWAYS on the server alone, last time i checked he blocked pms lol
Jayke, just admit you're money farming, last time i caught u and told owen he took like 10k of ur cash
1 week ago u had like 10k lol
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:08 am

See what I mean. I was online for a few hours, and before that I saw Jayke online as usual alone. After a few hours I checked again and saw Jayke STILL online, so I investigated, for real.

EDIT - I see this as an insult because you do this as if we're idiots who won't notice.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 am

Yes Sir, Jaykey boiii been doing this for a while now,
the question is will he quit, I'll let another admin take action
since I'm not active ingame at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 am

And if you were *bored* Coming IG alone would make it funnier? lol.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 am

Why y' reporting for something that isn't even a rule Razz?
He didn't harm you by this in any way, mind your own business, maybe he likes RPing on his own.
And what he is doing is a method to make other SBF members go online to RP with him.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 am

I told him to stop doing that when he only joined the server and even kicked him few times, seems some people dont understand that they shouldent do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

I thought it was a rule, and i thought the more you do it, you get banned.
[SBF]Jayke
Bull
AND Saucedo_45 Has done it and the last time i asked an admin about money farming i remember them saying it's kickable, or possibly bannable if it continues to happen, it's an unfair way to get money on the server anyways.
SMH, money farmers -_-
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Well about time we start doing something with this, since this is becoming a problem.

Ill make up something to kick people who were afk for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming   [SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SBF]Jayke Suspected Money Farming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: