West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne

Go down 
+5
►Randy◄
Chevy
|:DeezNawtz:|
Compton/Kollay
Sherlock Holmes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Your server name: Shadowz

When did this happen (date, time)?: 19.53 Swedish time.

Who are you reporting?: [GSF]Maylay [SBF]Wayne

What are you reporting this person for?: So it all started at the club in alhambra, me and Maylay had a bit problem with each other, so I said, lets take it outside. We went outside, and we started fighting, as soon as we started fighting suddenly Wayne comes out of no where and starts punching me. Who would do that lol? Two persons fighting suddenly he shows up and starts fighting against me? LOL. So we stopped the fight. And Compton and Wayne started fighting, I think somebody got in, and it all turned into a big ass brawl, I started running, I took out my katana, and started chasing Maylay, I hit him several times and he lost health. One more hit and he would be cracked. Then, he starts shooting with a deagle at me, and Wayne showed up and started to shoot at me too.
Then I said in /b WAIT WAIT WAIT, they still shoot at me. They wanted to frisk me and some other stuff, I tried to speak with them in /b they just said some bullshit. White showed up and said: You want him to roleplay when you are not even RPing. or something like that. Wayne told me several times in /do S/F? And I still wanted to know why the hell he would take out a gun in a brawl? He said: You took out a katana. We have a rule saying that you cannot pull out a firearm in a brawl, he said I took out a katana. So he logically, he meant You have a bat, I can shoot you lool. Anyway, Wayne said IN /do S/F else I shoot. since I were in crack one shoot and I would be dead.
I still talked with them in /b. He actually shot me. So he brought OOC to IC.

Evidence: I have alooot of people that were in the scene. and this screenshot that actually shows that Wayne says it with his own words that he brought OOC to IC. with shooting me ofc.
Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Bip2s3
I have alot of witnesses that were in the scene when this happened.
I DO NOT WANT ANY FAMILIES MEMBER TO Post. Only [GSF]Maylay and [SBF]Wayne.
Since you were many you will start with bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 pm

That stuff turned into pure DM an Groves started it, I wanted to brawl Wayne 1 on 1 and then they all jumped me and pulled out weapons.

Didnt see your brawl tho Shadowz, I want to see some more people who saw it to post here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Taking out a gun in a brawl isn't a rule. Just unfair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

I witness it Razz they attack and shot me too.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

G❁S❁F wrote:
Taking out a gun in a brawl isn't a rule. Just unfair.

It's PG lol, how come you pull out a gun while you get your face smacked?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Compton wrote:
It's PG lol, how come you pull out a gun while you get your face smacked?

Maybe you run like 15 feet away, take a break, then come back, shooting.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

If he get's smaked by katana, he would loose a arm or something and fall, dont you think? or is everybody OP superhumans?
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I was there, White was there. fuck that/dumb bitch

Shadowz did hit yall with a katana various times tho.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Compton wrote:
That stuff turned into pure DM an Groves started it, I wanted to brawl Wayne 1 on 1 and then they all jumped me and pulled out weapons.

Didnt see your brawl tho Shadowz, I want to see some more people who saw it to post here.
Serious? We started it? Nah, Shadowz started it when he started talking about my mom and i was so angry, and it went all IC LOL.
Oh yeah! Shadowz, i shooted you one time before getting out your Katana, what happened with the rp? Got the bullet outside that fast or what lol.. ?
And no, Shadowz didnt hit me with the katana cuz' i ran away from him.
Another thing, no gun fear?
Another another thing(LOL) , it wasn't a brawl, i mean it was at the begin, but then we went away from the place then was the brawl between Compton and Wayne, u hitted Wayne, so i took out my gun...please stop lying.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

So, atleast i got DM'ed, i watched Compton brawl with someone, and thereafter i got jumped by 3 guy's, they started shooting.
You guy's started that DM.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Maylay wrote:
Compton wrote:

Serious? We started it? Nah, Shadowz started it when he started talking about my mom and i was so angry, and it went all IC LOL.
Oh yeah! Shadowz, i shooted you one time before getting out your Katana, what happened with the rp? Got the bullet outside that fast or what lol.. ?
Another another thing(LOL) , it wasn't a brawl, i mean it was at the begin, but then we went away from the place then was the brawl between Compton and Wayne, u hitted Wayne, so i took out my gun...please stop lying.

He hit yall with the Katana and THEN you ran away from him, took out your gun and shot him.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

[quote="►Randy◄"]
Maylay wrote:
Compton wrote:

He hit yall with the Katana and THEN you ran away from him, took out your gun and shot him.

Maylay, we were still around alhambra no? And you didn'tt damage me before I hit you with my katana then you tried to shoot me.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 pm

why did you all even start this crap in daylight. and when you shot shadowz like 5-6 of you just stood there, thinking "oh fuck it well stay here whole day no cops in this city"

fams (gsf perhaps only) rp is very low atm...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

My RP is high. Only had one report on me in my whole WCL Life. AKA it was February.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 pm

White wrote:

That's because players that are new to the server picks GSF skin because of SP.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Jayke wrote:
White wrote:

So you want to say i can't rp, only choosed the skin because of SP ?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 pm

im saying you guys dm too much and dont even care about the police
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Maylay wrote:
Jayke wrote:
White wrote:

You just said: All new players are noobs. And if you just said: Noobs pick GSf skin because of SP, how come they become offical? And Maylay, your roleplay is not really that high.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Maylay wrote:
Jayke wrote:
White wrote:

You just said: All new players are noobs. And if you just said: Noobs pick GSf skin because of SP, how come they become offical? And Maylay, your roleplay is not really that high.
Did i said my RP level is very high? Sure, i can't PRO RP , but don't say that i can't even RP.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 am

Stop arguing please over such small things.

Wayne confirmed himself in the screenshot that he did take out his weapon.

Wayne will be punished in jail, and will be explained about powergaming.

About Maylay, there wasn't too much evidence to do any action on him, consider yourself lucky.

Thank you for reporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne   Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on: [GSF]Maylay, [SBF]Wayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: