West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Vote: New rule proposal

Go down 
+10
gundus
Dice.
#wclmarcus
peanutt
Billionaire
►Randy◄
Smokey
Rhyme
Notorious Mario
U.N. Owen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What rule are you fine with approving?
- All factions need at least a Level 3+ Administrator's permission to make faction alliances.
Vote: New rule proposal Vote_lcap27%Vote: New rule proposal Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
- All factions can have a maximum of at least 3 alliances at any given time.
Vote: New rule proposal Vote_lcap54%Vote: New rule proposal Vote_rcap
 54% [ 14 ]
- Revoke the rule entirely.
Vote: New rule proposal Vote_lcap19%Vote: New rule proposal Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Vote: New rule proposal Empty
PostSubject: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am

A short discussion took place with some members of the administration today, And a new rule was proposed. The rule was as following:

PROPOSED VERSION:
- All factions need at least a Level 3+ Administrator's permission to make faction alliances.

However after some thought, I myself believed this rule to be too strict. Which is why, I've decided to ask you. The general playing community. On your thoughts regarding this rule. The rule was proposed in the hopes of stopping un-realistic alliances. Such as: Families allied with Ballas, Aztecas allied with Vagos etc. And also to stop certain belligerent faction leader's from acquiring too many allies to gang up on on a loner faction.

I myself, Recently thought up an alternative to the above rule, As is follows:

MY VERSION:
- All factions can have a maximum of at least 3 alliances at any given time.

What do you, The general community public think? Let us know your opinions/thoughts down below. Make sure to vote as well.

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:52 am

I like the three allies rule. Either that, or revoke that shit entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:54 am

Three allies rule, NO gang can have so many allies.
NOW that's Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:01 am

So all the factions can be allies and team up against one faction is okay?
That happened to me once
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:01 am

Well depends on what you vote.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 am

Smokey wrote:
So all the factions can be allies and team up against one faction is okay?
That happened to me once
IC'ly, yeah. I don't see why not? If you fuck with everyone, expect to be fucked with lol.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am

But seriously i think Ballas and Families should never be Allies don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am

I don't think so, vote what you'd like.
It wouldn't be realistic to restrict a Families and Ballas alliance.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 am

Smokey wrote:
But seriously i think Ballas and Families should never be Allies don't you think so?
I kinda agree tbh, but it shouldn't be 100% impossible. What if TDF splits and allies with RHB or FYB?
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:40 am

Can we quit the over-posting so some new guys can leave their opinions? Thank you. *Cleans up topic*

I'll just set the record straight here.

Code:
- We do not have to follow the Single Player story which means, "Leader" or "Special" character's can be subjected to change name if the owner of that class so desires. Families can also deal drugs etc (Leaders decide how they want their members to act).
That means if you are granted rights to say for example: OG Loc's skin, You don't have to be OG Loc if you don't want to. You can be your own unique character and i will change the character's name in the class selection screen to adapt to that. Of course, If you want to role play as a character from the Single Player story, You have complete control to do so as well. If you are the leader of a faction, And you want that faction to act as you want them to, Or like they would in single player. By all means, Go ahead.

That's what that rule means in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:19 am

Max. of 3 Alliances.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

You gotta be kidding me-.-
Just let it be as it is just remove that families can be allied with ballas, vla with vagos eg.
admins should not involve themselves in an ic matter.
and the only 3 allies is bad, we the triads would have it better with more allies, = earn more money
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 am

All factions need at least a Level 3+ Administrator's permission to make faction alliances.

Well, Now when i thinking, this rule seems ain't good for myself too. Probably my vote changes and goes for; ''All factions can have a maximum of at least 3 alliances at any given time.''

Last edited by Larenz™ on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 am

Explain why Peanutt, that's just bad since admins should not even care about what's going on IC, it's just stupid and this is not no fucking north korea

sols is enough for me, i don't want wcl to turn out like that too-.-
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

Yeah me either,Siv commands on SOLS about allies,we really just could have 3 max allies,i mean Siv is not problem.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 am

WCL-Marcus wrote:
Yeah me either,Siv commands on SOLS about allies,we really just could have 3 max allies,i mean Siv is not problem.

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:02 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:04 am

I love the idea of this rule.
But I think I have to disagree with the proposal.

Like Jamal said,
Admins shouldn't care about what's happening IC'ly with the gangs (except for rule breakers Very Happy).
A faction who is friendly, kind, like PD. fuck that/dumb bitch Than it has a lot of friends and alliances.
And if a faction who is Aggressive and stuff like Aztecas than it's normal they have a lot of enemies.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with this rule proposal.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 am

Agree with max 3 allies
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am

Just make it where Ballas and Families cant be allies
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 am

Smokey wrote:
Just make it where Ballas and Families cant be allies
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 am

I have an Idea about Part-Time allies, but that's something totally diffferent.
I voted for Lvl3+ admins to be involved because if everyone have 3 allies, it's gonna' be Mega Ultra Super Duper Gang Wars.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am

All factions need at least a Level 3+ Administrator's permission to make faction alliances.

admins do not have to care about who allies with who, but i as the faction moderator would/will and ask suggestions from other admins if needed. i think having only 3 allies is not really good as jamal said, it's not just because of us, it's that triads don't only have 3 allies. they have connections everywhere and such. and even with those 3 allies they can make an alliance with someone who shouldn't be. like the biggest and most active faction becomes allies with the other two biggest and most active factions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am

just cut it

ballas - families can not be under an alliance
vagos - varios los aztecas can not be under an alliance
rest can be allied, simple as it?

let us be free like we are now, else the game gets just more and more boring, we're here for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

From what the poll says, 3-4 allies are liked the most.
I think that really is a good idea, I mean I understand you guys would like more then 3 or 4 allies, but, this is better, so people will THINK MORE about who's neutral, who's an enemy. 'Cause everything I see is, JUST 'CAUSE someone says shit about another ally IC, "FYB is enemies" etc. People must think about who they are cool with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote: New rule proposal   Vote: New rule proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote: New rule proposal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: