West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF]Ryder

Go down 
+7
Dice.
Tuck
Kat
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
Mia
Rhyme
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Your server name: [RHB]Rhyme

When did this happen (date, time)?: Few minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?: [GSF]Ryder

What are you reporting this person for?:
Revenge Kill, it was a brawl, I cracked him and he was killed by my helper.
Then, I get cracked by Ryder's mate, and then I get killed by Ryder after his spawn.

Evidence:
[GSF]Ryder Samp000mp
Back to top Go down
Mia
Mia

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm

All You Do Is Money Farm, Hack Guns, Never RP, MG PG And Insult People All Day. Im Surprised Ur Not Banned Yet SMH!
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Edited by WCL ROX [Darryl]... I wont break rules anymore

Last edited by W©L ®OX on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wont break rules anymore)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 pm

its revenge kill if he dies and comes back for revenge 1min after. if you were not a part of the scene, dont fucking post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Mia
Mia

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

i seen it it was a fraps'ed brawl i think maylay Recorded it
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Seriously, Ballas get hit on hard, but people don't see what the Families do as well? Ryder, just because you are going to /q does not mean it's a free for all and you can RK and do whatever you want. I honestly expect more from the leader of a FAMILIES faction since Families are so nice and never get reported for ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 am

Thats not true ! i remained with JoJo in the brawl, i cracked him a little, and Ryder killed him because he got no hp !
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

Mia wrote:
All You Do Is Money Farm, Hack Guns, Never RP, MG PG And Insult People All Day. Im Surprised Ur Not Banned Yet SMH!
DA FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT ((Ya NB ruined whole srw)) RHB HACKS GUN A? CHECK OUT TDF NOT US,They always have ak47 ,' Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 am

You mean VLA, especially Saucedo. Let's not spam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Гость

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 am

Maylay wrote:
You mean VLA, especially Saucedo. Let's not spam Very Happy

Me and Black demoted Saucedo to an outsider, his not official anymore. If you think he still breaks the rules > Report.
And because our previous leader gave us a bad reputation doesn't mean we didn't change now.

On Topic:
You had to screenshot back in the brawl not days after. Smile But you can clearly see the RK.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am

Mia wrote:

You just joined this server and you think you are smartr?Hack? if he hack guns post fucking picture.If you dont have then shut the fuck up we are not hacking.You will still provoking us.You are just mad because FlasH raped u ,and now you are talking shits.POST FUCKING PICTURE I WANT KNOW WHERE WE HACKED FUCKING LIER.Insult people? I dont know who insulted me and Mr.JoJo on report title?Go fuck yourself dont provking me.(( this is my first time i insulted u))

SMARTASS
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

What happend.....Rhyme and his nonRP friend came on Grove asking for brawl first me and MayLay said no couse we had some things to take care but fuck it they want so we brawled...Someone of them injured me and killed....MayLay injured Rhyme right after I died (I spawn on Grove so I saw everything)...While Rhyme was injured MayLay and Rhyme's friend Mojo or something was still fighting but Mojo was doing shit like abuse esc and shit...Fight was over when Mojo ran away doing all kinda' shit so I said "Aigh good bye stop that shit" and stomp on Rhyme when he was injured so he died and we could countinue RP
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Okay, first of all, you have absolutely NO PROOF that JoJo even esc abused, know anything about a lag? Where you can't kill someone? Oh, I bet you don't since you are always using fucking guns. Even if Mojo ran away (Which you have no proof us Very Happy) you have NO right to RK me, it shoulda' been Maylay that finished me off if he DID run away. Continue RP my ass, you left as soon as that shit was over, quit making excuses.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:47 pm

ṘḦῨṂḜ N1NJ4 wrote:
Okay, first of all, you have absolutely NO PROOF that JoJo even esc abused, know anything about a lag? Where you can't kill someone? Oh, I bet you don't since you are always using fucking guns. Even if Mojo ran away (Which you have no proof us Very Happy) you have NO right to RK me, it shoulda' been Maylay that finished me off if he DID run away. Continue RP my ass, you left as soon as that shit was over, quit making excuses.
Oh! So it means if you have no proof, the other one dont wants to tell the truth? And one thing , when JoJo had 80hp, i hitted him multiple times and he got no low hp !
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Jesus, this shows HOW MUCH the community uses guns. You don't understand fight lag, the person is actually somewhere else, so what you are hitting is a simple "hologram". If you have no proof then you can't say SHIT, because you have nothing to prove it with, so instantly the person assumes you are a lier due to lack of evidence, and also, I don't understand what you mean by "So it means if you have no proof, the other one dont wants to tell the truth?".
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Aigh man look I dont want to waste my time with you aigh so I'm out...
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

"(Which you have no proof us Very Happy)"
"Continue RP my ass, you left as soon as that shit was over,"

Worst thing i've ever read here on wcl lol
1. He has no proof, but you are making it obvious that you did break a rule, look how you're typing.
2. Obv he left, so he could continue his rp, think x2 towelhead, he killed u to continue rp and get out of the place who got infected by 2 noobs
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Sorry to post here, but, when in a brawl, SA-MP has a very bad lag which most of the time makes it impossible for a player to lose health while in a "brawl" so yeah that could've been why he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

How did we break a rule exactly, we're reporting, doesn't make sense... Also, I'm making it obvious? What, LOOL, now that's one of the funniest things on WCL, ACTUAL RULEBREAKERS, saying I make it obvious that we broke a rule, funny... Quit trying to find a loophole over the fact Ryder broke a rule and none of you have any proof of what you are claiming. Jamal, you are not involved in this, so please GTFO. Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.
Please read the bottom, man, lol.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

stop acting so hard just because you know that you broke a rule wasteman
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 am

Quit acting like you know everything. I DID NOT break a rule at all, please give a nice explanation as to how I broke a damn rule? If anybody broke a rule it was Ryder revenge killing me because he was pissed he got knocked the fuck out. I'm not acting hard at all, because I am NOT like you Jamal, maybe you are the one acting hard, and once again, don't post here as you are not related to this incident at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 am

Rhyme stop being an assfuck. Randy is close to Ryder and he has a point
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 am

Bro, Idk if you read any of this fully or not, but, I agree wholeheartedly with Randy about the lag, it's been my claim all along. So, please read thoroughly. I agree that lag is the cause, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 am

Sorry for DP, but will some admin please respond to this report?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 am

Quote :
What happend.....Rhyme and his nonRP friend came on Grove asking for brawl first me and MayLay said no couse we had some things to take care but fuck it they want so we brawled...Someone of them injured me and killed....MayLay injured Rhyme right after I died (I spawn on Grove so I saw everything)...While Rhyme was injured MayLay and Rhyme's friend Mojo or something was still fighting but Mojo was doing shit like abuse esc and shit...Fight was over when Mojo ran away doing all kinda' shit so I said "Aigh good bye stop that shit" and stomp on Rhyme when he was injured so he died and we could countinue RP

Wasn't exactly a revenge kill, just something to make sure that they would get the chance to roleplay afther the brawl, but Ryder should have informed you about that which casued you to think it was an RK.

no action will be taken, but please talk to each other with respect nicely and polite about the situation next time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GSF]Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Ryder   [GSF]Ryder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF]Ryder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: