West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)

Go down 
+4
Durke
Rhyme
Dice.
Mia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Mia

Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Empty
PostSubject: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Your server name: Mia

When did this happen (date, time)?: 4:18pm 8/20/12

Who are you reporting?: [RHB]Dice & Mr.JoJo

What are you reporting this person for?: I Was Crusing Around And Mr.JoJo (Driver) Had Hit Me I Said In OOC "Dangit Lol" And That's When [RHB]Dice Began To Shoot At Me For No Reason, Destroying My Car Attempting To Death Match Me Ovbiously, And I Said "Reporting" And They Didn't Give Two Shit's They Just Kept Shooting.

Evidence: Thanks CED For Letting Me Use Ur Acct. To Upload This Report Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/440/samp037ji.png/

EDIT: DICE SAYS HE RP'ED THE DB BEFORE HE BEGAN SHOOTING ME BUT WASN'T I SUPPOSED TO GET SOME KIND OF WARNING OR SOMETHING!?!
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

hahahahahahahahah DM?!We went in Drive By and we saw u.We Dbed u and when i cracked you,u did /q so i dont see naything like DM here?

Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) 0pbo7bbfvni8gwoz7vx

And you call me motherfucker?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 pm

You don't get a warning for a DB, it's sudden.
I don't see a clear reason why they attacked you.
I shall speak with them both.
Sorry for posting here because I am in no way or form involved in this.

Edit: Idk on who's side to be now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

I Still See No Visual Evidence Of You Using The /me Command Of You Unloading A Gun Switching Ur Safety Off Or Anything, You leaned Out Of The Window & Just Began To Fire Are Me. And Another Thing You Only Took A Little Bit Of My HP About 10% Of It, So How Did U Crack'd Me?? And I /Q'ed Because It Was Pure DM From The Minute I Accidentally Crashed Into You. You Didn't Even RP That Either? WDF?
Back to top Go down
Durke

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:36 pm

but on Mia's SS you can see she logged in(spawned) and when you guys saw that Mia enterd the server you guys run fast to ganton to DM/SK her(sorry for posting)
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Durke wrote:
but on Mia's SS you can see she logged in(spawned) and when you guys saw that Mia enterd the server you guys run fast to ganton to DM/SK her(sorry for posting)

Yeah they do that all the time -.-
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

I really don't know who to believe, because what I'm confused on is what happened on each screenshot. I tried to find out the time of happenings but I can't calculate when something happened. I see Mia in her pic in that place under the bridge, and I see my members on the top in the second SS, so, I'm not sure of anything here. And when she recently logged in, she might have /q'ed and came back, so Idk really what the story is here exactly. However, this argument I will always use, there are obviously TONS of cars in LS, and you pick out Mia's car specifically because you saw her? I didn't see any /me's for the drive by as well.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Sorry for posting here, BUT:
"Drive-by has to be quick and smooth, with as much death bodies in one row."
"Drive-by is not meant to follow your target while shooting the target"
"Drive-by-targets are most likely on foot, not in a car"

Edit:
"However, /q to evade isn't allowed either! You could ask for a refund after this incident. You actually kinda reported yourself, Mia."
Hope this helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 am

Durke wrote:

LOL SK? You blind?We shooted her under bridge
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 am

1. There's no proof you cracked her, maybe he /q'ed before this
2. I think it's better if you SS Tab next time
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 am

Mia wrote:
I Still See No Visual Evidence Of You Using The /me Command Of You Unloading A Gun Switching Ur Safety Off Or Anything, You leaned Out Of The Window & Just Began To Fire Are Me. And Another Thing You Only Took A Little Bit Of My HP About 10% Of It, So How Did U Crack'd Me?? And I /Q'ed Because It Was Pure DM From The Minute I Accidentally Crashed Into You. You Didn't Even RP That Either? WDF?

U see she /q-ed.And she said i am motherfucker?Look report title
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 pm

SpeedyBoy wrote:
Mia wrote:

U see she /q-ed.And she said i am motherfucker?Look report title

But lol. Dice, Did you even see her pic? I mean, it says: You have successfuly logged in.

You press tab. You see that Mia is online so you attack grove, no?
Mia did wrong, but so did you, if you MG and DM it kinda makes non sense. And on the pic she has a civilian car. Why would you attack her while she is in a civilian car, saw her tag name?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Shadowz wrote:

But lol. Dice, Did you even see her pic? I mean, it says: You have successfuly logged in.

Mia did wrong, but so did you, if you MG and DM it kinda makes non sense. And on the pic she has a civilian car. Why would you attack her while she is in a civilian car, saw her tag name?

It doesn't mean if there stands: "You have successfully logged in" that she logged in recently.
I mean, I was online when it happened and the server was low-populated. Like 4-5 people were online.
Me, Jojo, Dice, Mia, and someone else.
My point is, I can be online for 15-30 minutes, take a screenshot and making y'all believe I just logged in. Just because nobody said something to me.

Edit:
You can see she received her paycheck, You have to be online for minimum 10 minutes to receive your paycheck (I think).

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Jefferson wrote:
Shadowz wrote:

It doesn't mean if there stands: "You have successfully logged in" that she logged in recently.
I mean, I was online when it happened and the server was low-populated. Like 4-5 people were online.
Me, Jojo, Dice, Mia, and someone else.
My point is, I can be online for 15-30 minutes, take a screenshot and making y'all believe I just logged in. Just because nobody said something to me.

Edit:
You can see she received her paycheck, You have to be online for minimum 10 minutes to receive your paycheck (I think).

Nah lol, once I joined the server
Payday.

And yeah I undestand, like no one has talked in chat.
But I think she would do something in 15-30 minutes right?
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

We didnt Sk her.She spawned under bridge with car?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 am

If you're gonna try to roleplay with a gang/faction excpect to be attacked by some rivals.

as well, if you're gonna peform a drive by just shoot a little and then go back to your hood please.

this is a mistunderstanding by both parties and no action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)   Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dice And JoJo (Ignorant Mo'phuckas DM'ing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: