West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Ballas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Report on Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Report on Ballas   Report on Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Your server name:Kollegah

When did this happen (date, time)?:now

Who are you reporting?:THESE FUCKING BALLAS

What are you reporting this person for?:Dming,nonrping and flaming+insulting.I HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT FUCK!They camed to me without /me or anything aimed at me and start shooting....
You guys are waiting for others to DM then without RP.I know enough players who saying Ballas=DMers.Yeserday:Y'all ruined a RP between me and jayke.
On LS-RP you will get banned fastly if you doing this.

Evidence:-

AND PS: DOnt wonder if noone came online....When i see 4/50 are online and 3 of them are ballas,then i wont come IG,cause i know....Y'all just see [SBF]Kollegah has joined WCLRP,and then ya driving fast to Seville to DM me or Rob me,because yall aint have enough money
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Report on Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Ballas   Report on Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 pm

This is not LS-RP, now gtfo +you got no proof + you insulted us "THESE FUCKING BALLAS" + you're the one that got warned for no gun fear, not us + I don't see nowhere in rules that you must do /me to aim at someone. Total fail report, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Report on Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Ballas   Report on Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm

they ram people too much...
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Report on Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Ballas   Report on Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 pm

It doesnt need to be in the rules spikey, it's a RP rule that you have todo. We cant write every god damn /me action as a rule here, so you should know you must do it, if there is something you can not do, we will post it in the rules.

And yeh Kollegah lol, watch your temper son, and instead of slippin around go and chill inside a house on in some alley.

No evidence - actions cannot be taken

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Report on Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Ballas   Report on Ballas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Ballas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: