West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Goldie_Loc

Go down 
+3
Goldie_Loc
►Randy◄
Chauncy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

Report on Goldie_Loc Empty
PostSubject: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Your server name: Blade

When did this happen (date, time)?: now

Who are you reporting?: [GSF]Goldie_Loc

What are you reporting this person for?: PG, they just broke into my house without informing me with a /me or anything.

Evidence: Report on Goldie_Loc 2z6ut1x
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

I told him if he said a /me, said he stormed in. fuck that/dumb bitch

I'll work it out with him, and you know I did ask...
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Whack report, lock house isn't a rule here.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

He jus came in out of nowhere, he thinks this is sols where we can go everywhere without a /me
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Tricky wrote:
He jus came in out of nowhere, he thinks this is sols where we can go everywhere without a /me

He says there's no rule for that, but I say he gotta do /me, no matter. But yeah...
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Wait imma post some ESC abuse pics from you bro
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Goldie_Loc wrote:
Wait imma post some ESC abuse pics from you bro
He's ESC, because he's here, reporting you foo. No need to make another stupid report. fuck that/dumb bitch
Now let's wait for admin to respond.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Do you really think IRL you can just storm a house like nothing? LOL
Even cops use a battering ram just to get into a house! the only way a gang member could get into house, INTO THE HEART OF ENEMY TERRITORY is using a picklock and it's a very big risk going into someone's house thats in THE HEART OF THEIR TERRITORY.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Let's cry baby cry.

here ESC ABUSER
Report on Goldie_Loc Samp153lk

Report on Goldie_Loc Samp152xq
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh god, use your brain for the reason why im AFK, to report you! I think there should be a BIG rule for breaking into people's houses if there is a rule that you have to take out even your small weapons!
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Here another one, abusing ESC

Report on Goldie_Loc Samp155ri
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:09 pm

wtf is wrong with u? ur still taking SS' of me while im waiting for you? YOU ARE PATHETIC.

edit: look here!
26. You cannot camp or stay in an enemy turf for a long period of time during or after an attack. You must perform the attack and leave the area after no more than 2 minutes.

Last edited by Tricky on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

nah, u just esc abuse, let's wait for admin to respond.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry for posting this here but Blade is right,I just spawn few steps back,getting in car and then suddenly Goldie Loc starts to DM me. Idk what's deal with him, i also said in /do black tinted windows but he keeps PGing,idk what's up with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

I did also just spawn too, when I pm'd you im trying to lead KTB 15seconds later I see GSF's in my hood.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:21 pm

You are the only one who f'real rulebreaks here,don't blame other players for your lies.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

LOOL MARCUS /do Tined windows dont exist u fucking newbie learn the rules and this isn't ur report, I want him forum warn 2/3 2 post cus noone allowed to post only admins and the involved players, I didn't DM u never WTF man go lie more faggot bish
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Sorry for posting here again,but with this attidute you'll get forum banned again,so keep your words in yourself.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Don't see any rule that players must pm the player before he breaks into a household/building but it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am

Even though there is no rule, you still have to roleplay things like that
next time please inform the player over a PM so stuff like this didn't happen.

The esc abuse wasn't really much of an abuse since he was just taking a report.

no action will be taken, locked.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 am

i doubt it's neccessary as we've never had a problem like this before. the player in the house can MG and run away. we've broken into houses before with normal, roleplay /me's of breaking into the house. but we atleast if we know who's house is it ask if the door is locked or unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Goldie_Loc   Report on Goldie_Loc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Goldie_Loc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: