West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Гость

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

In Character Section

Application Recruitment

Firstname:Dino
Lastname:Jones
Date of birth ((Server year is 1994.)):15/09/1995
Ethnicity:

African American []
Hispanic []
Caucasian [x]
Asian []

Why do you wish to become a part of the Los Santos Police Department?:
i wanna help control the streets and get rid of any badguy's also i like a little thrill and i think i can find that by joining the los santos policedeparment

Tell us about yourself:
former cop quited because i wanted to start a restaurant sold my restaurant and moved to ls and i want to join the pd again

Do you have any past knowledge of police work?:
yes former subcommander in another town

What do you think about corruption?:
dont like corruption people have to live in a safe enviroment without corruption people.
and people need to make money in a fair way what will lead to a safer enviroment

If there was an officer in the Police Department who was corrupt, how would you handle the situation?
i will talk to my chief and asked him if i can track the guy and looking for evidence

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Out Of Character Section

Name:Kevin
Timezone: +1
Rate your roleplay from 0-10: 7

Explain metagaming and give a good example which isn't about PM metagaming or seeing someone's name above their head:
If you looking for somebody you dont ask in the chat where he is instead call him or ask people who know him if they had seen him
thats metagaming using ooc info ic

Explain powergaming and give a good example of powergaming aswell:
Powergaming is stuff you cant do in realife for example if you use a /me command /me takes out a sniper from his ass you cant do it in reallife so you wont do it in a rp server

Anything that you would like to add?:
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 pm

You're supposed to post your topic at ''APPLICATIONS'', not here. Delete this topic and post it there.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1