West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [SBF]Kollegah

Go down 
+2
Lil_Familie
Kat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Report on [SBF]Kollegah Empty
PostSubject: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Your server name: Jeffrey

When did this happen (date, time)?: 11.08.2012/ I think it happened at 11:37(GMT +3.00))

Who are you reporting?: [SBF]Kollegah

What are you reporting this person for?: So me, Lil Familie, Vince and Marcus went to SBF to Drive-By them, but we found Kollegah near Ganton and started shooting at him, and he, for saving his guns, he /q'ted... i got 3 witnesses

Evidence: Report on [SBF]Kollegah Samp011hrs

Report on [SBF]Kollegah Samp012gon
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Yeah thats true we was Shooting at him and then he /q.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Player will warn and inform in game.

I hope higher admins see this report, That's why i say that we should bring back the server message about who joining and leaving.
We can take care of report only because he got proper witness for that otherwise that could locked up.

Locking topic.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

i don't see him die nor see him /quit, this is not valid proof, and peanutt, don't say he will be warned as that's not a real punishment, just wait for higher admins to respond.

unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Guyz im not a fan of /q but i was in a OOC talk and wrote with him in /b,then the others starts shooting at me.....without any /me etc.

And when im mad...i will report jeffrey for insulting in /B hahafun cause you said im a fool and marcus said im a noob so...
i think y'all have to stop FLAMING when you cant finish your stupid Nonrp DM scene
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 pm

1. For you, fool is a insult ?
2. Why i should care you was talking in OOC ?
3. OFF: Make ya' siggy a lil' smaller
4. Lock the topic, we both made something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Don't see any proof of the player abusing, and i don't consider "fool" as a insult. Topic will be locked reason not good enough proof
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am

fool and noob isn't an insult unless you're a VERY sensitive person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Archiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Kollegah   Report on [SBF]Kollegah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [SBF]Kollegah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: