West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰ Empty
PostSubject: ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰   ✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰ Iyh6j9

Quote :
Information

There are two different types of Gun Licenses which you are able to get, the first one is Class A and the other one is of course Class B.
Class A is for handguns such as: Colt 45, Desert Eagle, Tec 9, Uzi.
Class B is for heavy weapons such as: Country Rifle, AK-47, Shotgun.
To get Class B you have to retrieve Class A first, the forms are to be found below and you will post your application at ''APPLICATIONS''.
It must be Firstname Lastname's Class A/B Application. Example: Henry Blackwell's Class A Application or Henry Blackwell's Class B Application.
If you carry an illegal handgun you'll get a fine of 1,000 dollars, if you carry an illegal heavy weapon you'll get a fine of 2,500$ and the weapon will become property of the Los Santos Police Departent.

Class A form.
Code:
[img]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/nickhart/iyh6j9.png[/img]

[b]Price:[/b] 5,000$

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

Caucasian []
African American []
Asian []
Hispanic []

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Cellphone Number:[/b]

[b]Adress:[/b]

[b]Occupation / Work:[/b]

[b]Criminal Record:[/b]

[b]State four reasons why you wish to obtain Class A weapons license.[/b]

[b]I, [FULL NAME HERE] declare that all of the information which is stated above is correct. I also understand that if I break any laws or rules my license can be revoked immediately and that my weapons will be taken care of by the Los Santos Police Department. In a traffic stop you must state to the officer(s) that you are armed and have your weapons license ready so no misunderstandings will occur. I do also realize that I am only allowed to use my firearm at gun ranges or certain woods where weapons are allowed. I do realize that Class A is for 9mms, Desert Eagles, Tecs and Uzis. I do also realize that Class B is for heavy weapons such as Country Rifles, AK-47s and Shotguns. All weapons which are not stated above are illegal and I may not possess any of them unless I work for the government. I do also realize that I may only carry a weapon if it is concealed and is not visible to the public. [/b]

Class B form.
Code:
[img]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/nickhart/iyh6j9.png[/img]

[b]Price:[/b] 15,000$

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

Caucasian []
African American []
Asian []
Hispanic []

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Cellphone Number:[/b]

[b]Adress:[/b]

[b]Occupation / Work:[/b]

[b]Criminal Record:[/b]

[b]State four reasons why you wish to obtain Class B weapons license.[/b]

[b]I, [FULL NAME HERE] declare that all of the information which is stated above is correct. I also understand that if I break any laws or rules my license can be revoked immediately and that my weapons will be taken care of by the Los Santos Police Department. In a traffic stop you must state to the officer(s) that you are armed and have your weapons license ready so no misunderstandings will occur. I do also realize that I am only allowed to use my firearm at gun ranges or certain woods where weapons are allowed. I do realize that Class A is for 9mms, Desert Eagles, Tecs and Uzis. I do also realize that Class B is for heavy weapons such as Country Rifles, AK-47s and Shotguns. All weapons which are not stated above are illegal and I may not possess any of them unless I work for the government. I do also realize that I may only carry a weapon if it is concealed and is not visible to the public. [/b]
Back to top Go down

✰ Los Santos Police Department - Gun Licenses Forms ✰
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: