West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jamison Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Your Name (IG): Jamison
Internet Protocol[IP]:94.210.22.180
Name of Admin that banned you: Compton
Date and Time of Ban: Like a half year ago
Reason: Acting dissrespectfull towards Compton
More Informations: Second time I dissrespected Compton but this time I really didn't mean it and I was really just joking, I swear that I didn't meant a word what I said. Why didn't I make a ban appeal earlier? This is the second time I got banned for like the same reason and I thought that it was just the end for me on this server and that there would be no way to talk myself out of it. Anyway I hope that you can forgive me again... sory man..
Screenshots: I don't have one but I said to cpt get the fuck out of your chair and get laid nerd.(I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT, there was an event going on and I let myself go to be honest I didn't know that you'd get that mad)

I made a new forum account the other one (jamison) is banned.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 am

well, we really need some players and stuff, plus if you're the old Jamison then I hope you get unbanned
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks, yeah Imma dude from waaay back
Back to top Go down
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

I can't wait for the answer
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 am

Calling lead administrators to give you a answer.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am

wait for a level 5 administrator to respond at your ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:26 am

Got it
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:45 am

Since this was half a year ago, And obviously a lot has happened since then. I suppose unbanning you won't do any harm. Sometimes, If you got something bitter to say, Just try and tell yourself no. Many occasions in this community i've wanted to say something, But i prefer not to, It's less trouble that way.

You should now be Unbanned let me know if you can go in game okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jamison Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamison Ban Appeal   Jamison Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamison Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: