West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Return of Megaupload?

Go down 
+7
[AFK]Lil Dan
Bengt™
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
stalkur
peanutt
Rocce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Return of Megaupload? Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:46 pm

The Return of Megaupload? 2300080625151744

Discuss...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm

So what? -.-
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Good to hear!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Wikipedia.com wrote:
Kim Dotcom [...]
He is the founder of Megaupload and its associated website. On January 20, 2012, the New Zealand Police placed him in custody in response to US charges of criminal copyright infringement in relation to his Megaupload Web site.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes sir, going to start uploading on Megaupload again, ACTA, PIPA & SOPA failed as I doubted they would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm

It ain't back yet.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Finally, now I can download shit from ther again. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
Finally, now I can download shit from ther again. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 am

Would you please stop with "So What" shit?

You look like moron with that and you also look like someone who isnt informed enough about it, so if you have "So what" attitude how about you stay out of topic you have no interest and reduce spam and useless posts?

Back on topic: Its good to see Megaupload back, most people dont know why is it good but if they've spent more time downloading stuff (for example, for me it was impossible to continue my rap albums collection because most of old school rap albums was uploaded on MegaUpload.)
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:21 am

Well said Dan, if you don't care about this, gtfo and don't post then..

I myself used to download some nice mods from Megaupload. Specially Mark's... trolling
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 am

I think i speak for a good amount of internet users that Megauploads shutdown didn't just effect Megaupload users, But also megavideo users as well. Before the shutdown, I was a regular user of megavideo for all my usual television show viewings. It's shutdown forced me to hunt elseware. All these silly campaigns the US Government and Hollywood try to make to control the internet. Why doesn't someone tell them that our numbers far outmatch there's? Heh. In a nutshell, Looking forward to it's revival and hopefully this means megavideo comes back as well.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

I deleted spammers' posts, and yeah, Owen, that means Megavideo will be up and running again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 am

Would be nice.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Tbf it wasn't because of SOPA it was mainly to do with megaupload breaching vital copyright laws,I prefer Megaupload to any of the other bollocks so I am happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Megaupload?   The Return of Megaupload? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Megaupload?
Page 1 of 1