West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Empty
PostSubject: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 am

Your server name: [SBF]Keelo

When did this happen (date, time)?: 2th July 2012 / 6:35pm (Eastern Time) - 10 minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?: [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo and [FYB]TheTwister

What are you reporting this person for?:

After searching in almost every neighborhood, me and Kiloz found a perfect victim to rob, [FYB]DoughBoy.
Kiloz ran after me till the Pizza Stack's parking lot, which DoughBoy executed our order (Went on the groud, etc.) I was parked at like 15 meters from the Pizza Stack while BadAzz, Traviezo and TheTwister passed by in a Admiral. BadAzz parked to my left and said to his fellow gang members "A SBF". First of all, this was total Metagame because my character Tarnell Williams is dead, i'm RP'ing a new character (Which is unknown from most of the people). Second of all, i'm using skin ID 7, which isn't even a gang skin. BadAzz didn't even asked me something like "/do any visible gang affiliations?". He just checked my name and shouted "A SBF" without no IC proof of what he just said.

After that, they drove away, i told it to BadAzz and he said he was sorry for MG'ing, he said he "didn't knew it". I just passed over it and kept roleplaying. I drove to Pizza Stack parking lot. Started to frisk DoughBoy (While Kiloz was aiming at him).

Then suddently, out of no where, BadAzz, Traviezo and TheTwisters just came out in the same Admiral, starting to shoot at us with no apparant reason. When i asked BadAzz why they started shoot at us, he said "Because you was robbing a Ballas.". Actually, Traviezo (Who had a Shotgun) was already ready to perform a D-B even before they were able to see DoughBoy (Who was /ko'ed on the grass). Then, you know the rest, they jumped out of the vehicle, started shoot at us without even taking no cover. Every of them acted like an hero, running after us with no fear at all (When we were armed too). Then after they succed to kill me (Kiloz has escaped), Traviezo logged off. Then TheTwister logged off too. I succed to speak with BadAzz few minutes. When i said "Why Traviezo was aiming, ready to make a D-B, even before y'all see us?" He said "That's his case" and just logged off.

Well, as i didn't succed to talk properly with any of them, i want answer from theirs side.
BadAzz just avoid most of the question by saying "Y U MAD" or "Ye ye". The other two just logged off.

Well, in this case, TO ME, it's wether METAGAME via PM or it's just DM!
They were searching for someone, seen us, killed us without no RP at all then all logged off!

Evidence:

My evidence are my witnesses, which are Kiloz, he was robbing with me, he succed to escape from them.
My second witness is [FYB]DoughBoy, i don't know if he's going to talk against them since they're his "homie", whatever.

I have screenshot of my discussion with BadAzz, which didn't served well. He logged off after a question (He probably didn't knew what to say)

Back to top Go down
Kiloz
Kiloz

PostSubject: Re: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

Yes I am a witness i was there, I chased down Doughboy with my deagle to ofc rob him and he drives off not even RPing gun fear after I aimed a foot away from him so I told him to come back we were finishing the RP he did not respond to how much cash he had located on him, he must of been PMing them to come help him because they came around the corner with there guns already out the window like they knew we were already there now thats suspicious..
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 am

We should wait for BadAzz and the others to respond, I'll notify them so they know they've been reported.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Well,i saw Kiloz chasing one FYB member infront of Crack Den with a gun.So,he had some colors on him,not rags cuz he unofficial.If he hadn't then why he didn't take Civilian skin.We went to 9Ball,bought straps and come back to pizza stack where you was robbing a FYB member.You rob one of our homies.Should we watch how you rob one of our homies and cheer?We opened fire.I runed toward you because i ment that it's just Kiloz there..
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 pm

No action will be taken due to lack of evidence.(pics)
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame   Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [KTB]BadAzz, Traviezo & [FYB]TheTwister - DeathMatch + Metagame
Page 1 of 1