West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrios leader application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Varrios leader application Empty
PostSubject: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 am

What's your In-Game name?:None at the moment
What's the name of the Gang/Faction your Applying to be Leader of?:Varios Los Aztecas, VLA
How long are you in this Gang/Faction?:I haven't been a member of VLA in this server, but in others
What's your rank in the Gang/Faction?:None
Is this Gang/Faction active or in-active?:Inactive
Why do you want to lead it?:One of the reasons i want to lead it is becasue the vagos might need a rival gang, and bring some new rp around. If some of you don't rember i was Casper as [GSF]Casper, this server has abit too much ballas and families so i'm thinking why not varios? The latino
gangs do need some war, like the vagos.
Do you have any members, ready to make Official members if your App. gets Accepted?:No.
Any other comments?:I have experince for latino RP, also i don't have my name casue i haven't had a chance to get in the server
Back to top Go down
Anno_Jackson
Known Player
Known Player
Anno_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

+1 one of the reasons is that we really need a Latino Gang Very Happy and i read that you got experience by Latino-RP, so "!+1!"
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Saw your RPing skill on SLS sometimes also.
+1
, good luck Wink.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dyzzy
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:11 pm

+1 from me. Looking forward to RPing with you in the near future. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Accepted

Good luck. Compton will make you the Moderator of the VLA Forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrios leader application   Varrios leader application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrios leader application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions :: Archive-
Jump to: