West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
?????

Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. Empty
PostSubject: Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.   Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm

There is two ways to join the set, the best way is RP your own way into the gang,
but if you want more easy way you can apply in this topic.

Application form:

IC:
Whats yo' name, cuzz ?:
Tell more about yo'self (Story, minimum 4 lines):
Leave us your photo (post here picture of ur character):

OOC:
Explain some RP termin like MG or PG:
You will be KTB member for long time ?:
Why you want to join ?:

Code:
[size=18][color=indigo]IC:[/color][/size]
[color=white][font=Georgia][b]Whats yo' name, cuzz ?:
Tell more about yo'self (Story, minimum 4 lines):
Leave us your photo (post here picture of ur character):[/b]
[/font][/color]
[size=18][color=indigo]OOC:[/color][/size]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Explain some RP termin like MG or PG:
You will be KTB member for long time ?:
Why you want to join ?:[/b][/color][/font]

Remember:
Quote :
If you was denied you are banned from application on 1 week.
Don't send applications to me in PM, post it in this topic.
If you will copy someone's application you will be not allowed to join by application, there will be way to join only by RP.
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.   Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 pm

IC:
Whats yo' name, cuzz ?:The Name's Jermaine Jones.
Tell more about yo'self (Story, minimum 4 lines):Well I grew up in the ghetto in Los Santos, until my coward ass dad left when I was five, therefor me and my mom had to move to San Fierro to my gandma's place. I didn't learn much from school so I left at the age of twelve. I grew up in San Fierro drinkin' alazhay and malt liquor, smokin' blunts all that shit. I even started rapping but I gave it up cause nobody listened to my music. When I got 17 I got a job at some pizza place in Los Santos so I moved back to my old house in Glen Park. I lived a quiet life until them Grove bitches started harassin' me. They kept beatin' me and stealin' my damn money. Now I wanna join the set so I can put in work and for exchange I get my ass protected from these groves.
Leave us your photo (post here picture of ur character):Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. 1-1084534-4835-t

OOC:
Explain some RP termin like MG or PG:MG=Metagame, when you ise OOC information IC. PG= Powergame, when you commit actions that cannot be made in real life.
You will be KTB member for long time ?: I'll probably stay in KTB cause I love ballas RP.
Why you want to join ?:Like I said, I love ballas RP and im accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.   Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Craig - Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.   Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas - Joining the set.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: