West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[PD]Marcus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Your server name:[VLA]Petar[SSR]

When did this happen (date, time)?:14:58

Who are you reporting?:[PD]Marcus

What are you reporting this person for?:He say me fuck your mother pussy hacker

Evidence: [PD]Marcus Samp026az[/URL]
i was riding my car normaly and has listen the music on /cradio g'd up radio and then marcus came up and pulled me over,he parked his car nonRP on the middle of the road and has told to me"sir you has drove reckless" i has leave the car and he says"ticket is 500$ and give me your license please" i told to him that my wallet is in the car.Then I has get in the car and gave him my wallet he told me to leave the car and get my hands up I did that and then he told to me "you didn't pay me a ticket" i told to him that i gave him my whole wallet and he say,oh yes right then i has /me extends his arms towards the car handle opening it hopping in the car closing the door afterwards then he did /me opens the wallet - and takes out 500$,i told to him /do false the wallet is empty! then i /shout see ya,and drove off with NOS and then he starts to say me bad words in PM!
if you think that i hack tec9 no! i dont i swear at God,gonzalo has told me stuff about cheats you can be banned and he told me what means ban too! ccc you can be ban and can't play again on west coast life roleplay! that is not good becouse this server is super cool you can talk spanish and rp and have fun with your homitos and the funny rp in garage!...ask boliebeast about the ammo he gave me becouse the server restarted and i loose it!
Picko jedna hackerska means motherfucker pussy hacker

translate on google translate
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 pm

First,it was wrong ID i swear,after that i called him OOC and said that i failed the ID,But i said that i PM'ed wrong id,it was by fault i swear.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 pm

lier,lier,lier who lies he goes in the jail!
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm

I have some questions.
1. Did he say: Peter, Fuck your mother pussy hacker, I mean did he use any name?
2. Are there another online players on server ?
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

i dont understand your question
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I'll take care of this report because there are alot of reports like this cause of insults. Just you'd better to don't pay attention of that and just do /nopm.

Something else Petar, I'm not dumb. You refused to re-rp with Marcus yesterday and when i teleported you to continue rp you abused time out, Don't try to swear me that was time out. I know there aren't any rule but If you do like that again i'll stoppage against that and you'll punish from me.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Peanutt no i didn't said name,i only PM'ed wrong ID that's it! And guy force crashed plus hacked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[PD]Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PD]Marcus   [PD]Marcus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PD]Marcus
Page 1 of 1