West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mark Wayne - B-Dup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Empty
PostSubject: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 am

Mark Wayne aka B Dup used to be a loyal Hoodrat to the Grove Street Families but began to move away from the gang and into the drug scene. Dup begins to sell drugs in Los Santos, including to Barry Thorne (Big Bear), who he enslaves as his servant. Dup has Bear clean his home in Ganton.

Mark Wayne, is still an Loyal Hoodrat, Sellin' Drugs. And beat Up Ballas mo'fuckaz. Earlier, before Carl Johnson leaved the Grove, B-Dup was Beefin' with him, CJ Want to Destroy the Drug Business with his Brother Sean "Sweet" Johnson, B-Dup beated CJ up, The Problem was that CJ cant Understand one thing:
"The only thing that matters is the hood, homie. But you'll never understand what gettin' this money is like. Get the fuck outta here before you be layin' on your back."
- B Dup

.. Then B-Dup got Jailed for 4 Years, in 4 Years much changed,Big Bear Snitched B-Dup and the GSF.. He is now a Part of the KTB. Ryder is now the New Kingpin of the GSF. OG Loc is now a Label-Manager and a good friend of B-Dup, Since B-Dup is out he start again from New, Sellin' Drugs, Hustlin and stand near to the GSF ! - Now He Lived again in his Appartment in the Ganton-Projects, Without The Crackhead-Snitch Big Bear.

Mark Wayne - B-Dup  4j9socou

B-Dup Is now an Part of the Dead Cash RecordZ Label, His Cousin Jayceon Taylor was a part of the Label too. But then Jayceon Taylor died, and so. B-Dup will do Jayceon's Job.

Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Mopawni6

(( OOC: Jayceon Taylor is CKed now, A SA-News Thread will writen latta' I Will RP now as B-Dup, You can find My Crib here:

Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Uvprmeus

My Decision to Play a New Character, Is because i want to start an Character with better RP. That I Can have Peace with the Community, So I Hope we will RP together, Greetings - B-Dup ! ))
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Nobody has something to say ?
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 pm

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm

U Make alot of story's it's not bad..
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks at Yall, I Hope yall are okay with that, that i will start to RP as B-Dup, Because it gives NO B-Dup Ingame, I Thought: Lets play As B-Dup Very Happy

I Hope the Ballas will find an Big Bear Soon...
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

you give alot of experience but nobody gives a damn
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey, if you are BigJ, nice work, and i'm sorry for that shit we started.
Good luck in B-Dup RP, and send me a link of the B-Dup skin mod and say on what skin i must use it Smile
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Alright i will send ya, but please add this skin on my Skin ingame that the RP is better.. And DONT give the skin other players... THIS SKIN NEED TO BE UNIQUE
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

I Can find it in 10 minutes on Google so don't try to act super important man ur a little arrogan

https://west-life.forummo.com/t340-hd-skin-mods

He's in here!!!!

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD IT AND USE IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Hahahahaha, Youre Wrong. Thats just the Texture for the Cutscene B-Dup, When you add this B-Dup who is in this pack, Ya' game will crash. =) So search better. Wink hahahahahhaahaha, never saw a fail like that.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

b dup are you thug?
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Ingame = Yes.
Reallife = Maybe.. a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

oh cmon,the real thug 99% doesen't call himself a thug but you...
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I Doesnt said that im a thug, but i live a thug life Wink ICLY
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Man Straight E-Thug Watch out!

So let's be carefull.
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:46 am

hahahahaha, I Just make fun. Im not a Thug in Reallife i mean im from germany xDD - It gives no ghettos in germany, and for sure no Gangsters or Thugs ^^ just some wannabe Rapper ^^ Loc Dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Wayne - B-Dup     Mark Wayne - B-Dup  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Wayne - B-Dup
Page 1 of 1