West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test

Go down 
+3
stalkur
Weedie
DeathOnaStick
7 posters

At which time wouldn't you care about a Server restart/Server Maintenance?
06:00-08:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap16%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
08:00-10:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap0%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
10:00-12:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap3%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
12:00-14:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap10%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
14:00-16:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap10%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
16:00-18:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap6%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
18:00-20:00
 10% [ 3 ]
20:00-22:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap16%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
00:00-02:00
Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_lcap29%Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Empty
PostSubject: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Dear Community,
Our development has come to a point where we need to test many things online on the main server to analyse any occurring interference.
I hope you understand this, and we are very sorry for the circumstances.
To reduce any disturbance to a minimum, we ask you after your opinion: Which time for a Server Maintenance would fit best for you?
(Multiple choices possible)
The developers of WCL-Roleplay care about your opinion, so please vote.

The time is given in CET (Central European Time), which is UTC + 2.
It would be best to vote for at least one interval that is between 10:00 and 22:00, due to the fact that it is not always possible to test things in the middle of the night.

Regards,
André "DeathOnaStick" B.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Do it now.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 pm

20:00 - 22:00
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't care about when server gonna restart because after restart im continuing my role-play. But i think 00:00-02:00 is good time for restarts cause there aren't too much people online at that time.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 pm

I don't care when it happens too.
Just meet all together and start the process when ever you like.
You warned the community about that so we won't be surprised.
We'll already expect it then. Thanks for the effort you put into the server.
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:48 am

Black wrote:
I don't care when it happens too.
Just meet all together and start the process when ever you like.
You warned the community about that so we won't be surprised.
We'll already expect it then. Thanks for the effort you put into the server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

I'd say that you should do it when it's easiest for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test   Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important user poll: A schedule for Server Maintenance and Script test
Page 1 of 1