West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

WCL Drugs - By Compton

Go down 
+6
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Chauncy
Rocce
Sherlock Holmes
Big_Jayh
Compton/Kollay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

WCL Drugs - By Compton Empty
PostSubject: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:40 am

WCL Drugs - By Compton 2jg17h1

Ok, I decided to re-do this thread due to alot of missunderstanding and final updates of this drug system, I will now try to explain everything properly so people wont ask me IG how it works.

Step 1 - Seed

To grow drugs you need to buy a seed first. You can buy one around the dock area(search for a skull icon on the radar):
WCL Drugs - By Compton 2zy8tg1

Step 2 - Plant your seed

Now that you got the seed, you can plant your drugs. The current drugs that we have on the server are Weed and Cocaine(Crack). You can plant the drugs with the help of /plantweed or /plantcocaine. It takes 5 IRL minutes for the plant to finish growing, and dont worry to leave it someplace, because noone except you can pick it up. after it done growing it will inform you to /takeweed/cocaine

Step 2.1 - Crack-Cocaine

Ok, one more thing that you can do only if you have enough cocaine grams(8 ). You can turn your cocaine into Crack-Cocaine by using the /makecrack command, it will cost you 500$ to turn your cocaine into crack and it will make you 4 grams of crack instead of 8 cocaine grams. You are asking why should you do it? Because Cocaine and Crack are both known for heavy drugs on WCL and both will give you armour, it's just you will have to use more cocaine to get to the maximum armour level(which is 40% of armour) like all of your 8 grams, but as for crack it will be enough for you to use only the 4 grams of yours to get to 40% of armour, you can also sell crack-cocaine by a higher price, but later about that...

Step 3 - Using the drugs

Simple as it is, you can use the drugs on yourself and here is what you gain form using:

Weed - Extra Health (You can reach 100% health by using weed)
Cocaine - Armour (You can reach 40% procent of armour by using cocaine)
Crack-Cocaine - Armour(You can reach 40% procent of armour by using crack-cocaine, but alot faster then from using just cocaine)

Step 4 - Selling your Drugs

A good way to earn some more money around the server or to RP when you are bored and got nothing todo. If you wish yo sell your drugs you just need to type /selldrugs in-game and it will pretty much explain itself. So you can go and start drug dealing.

Tip:

-A little request that people asked me todo, I managed to add aswel. To find out how much drugs you got left type /drugstats in-game
-To not always read this thread you can use /drughelp on server which describes everything about the system itself(will be added after server restart)

I guess this is all.. If there will be more questions about the system, /pm me in-game and I will try to help but I guess I explained everything that you need to know. The Drug system will be getting updates and maybe soon there will be more drug types and more places to buy seeds from.

Last edited by Compton on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 am

Awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 am

Word.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 am

Dazzling.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Coolio G.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Fresh and pretty good, Compton!
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 pm

COOL
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Nice and smooth, well done!
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 pm

nice, cpt, can't wait till you and bolie finish the server so i can test it out, make some good ass rp me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Awesome ! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCL Drugs - By Compton   WCL Drugs - By Compton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCL Drugs - By Compton
Page 1 of 1