West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Should this be added to the server?

Go down 
+16
Micklo
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rick
THC
Compton/Kollay
BoelieBeast
Weedie
Dopeman
Tuck
Smokey
Demarco$
peanutt
MarkNiko
[AFK]Lil Dan
►Randy◄
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should this laws be added to the server?
Yes.
Should this be added to the server? Vote_lcap59%Should this be added to the server? Vote_rcap
 59% [ 16 ]
No.
Should this be added to the server? Vote_lcap19%Should this be added to the server? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Maybe.
Should this be added to the server? Vote_lcap4%Should this be added to the server? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Should this be added to the server? Vote_lcap18%Should this be added to the server? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Should this be added to the server? Empty
PostSubject: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

stfu and remove this.

Last edited by Niko/Spikey on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Nigga took my lead)
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Ye ye sure nigg' I'll spend 240 minutes in a fucking jail fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 am

►Randy◄ wrote:
Ye ye sure nigg' I'll spend 240 minutes in a fucking jail fuck that/dumb bitch

WHat should someone who spends 50 years in jail say?

i think this should be added, people would more be afraid of cops

but 240 is too much

120 should be enough
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 am

2 hours is already way too much to be in jail with the current system we have, who would stay in a 2,3 meter room for 2 hours doing nothing? Ye sure you have a small yard to go to, IF there are any cops available to take you there.
We would need a prison map(would need alot of objects obviously) with more possibilities than a small square room and a small yard you can visit for a few mins because the PD probably wants to continue their rp somewhere else instead of guarding the prisoners in the yard.
50 minutes should be the highest punishment in jail with the current jail system we have now if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 am

Mark-Niko wrote:
50 minutes should be the highest punishment in jail with the current jail system we have now if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

I know some one who can map a jail from Zero , just tell me if you need it.Wink
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 am

I'll lower the jail-times.

I'll keep the terrorist attack and bomb plant time the same since this event's don't really happen to much.
I lowered them enough right now, still, the old jail-time was a lot more realistic.
I think I've heard somebody is mapping a jail map for PD right now.

If you got more suggestions,just write them down.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 am

Some players might get bored and leave
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 am

We are make server more realistic and bring more roleplay in jail.
There is also bail function, so if they wanna go out so much, they can pay, or somebody could pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 am

Yea' its cool,We should have a fear of arrest
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 am

nah, don't do it don't attach this rules on server-... because we don't have like 40-50 players often on server so we don't need it, we make more rp? rp with two guys in jail and after 2 minutes alt+tab and go on forums, so no this shit wouldn't bring no rp at all
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:46 am

Disagree with some of them.

Quote :
If you harm or hurt an officer, he has right to beat you up and you will be jailed from 25 to 30 minutes.

Pardon me, but really? lol

People are impatient, they're not gonna bare to stand in a cell for 240 minutes, they're just gonna leave the server and it's gonna cause more reports.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 am

wrote:

Quote :
If you harm or hurt an officer, he has right to beat you up and you will be jailed from 25 to 30 minutes.

People are impatient, they're not gonna bare to stand in a cell for 240 minutes, they're just gonna leave the server and it's gonna cause more reports.

It's your problem if you hit an officer, you will stay there in jail or pay the bail.

Seriously,think about how is it in real life?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

GK™ wrote:
nah, don't do it don't attach this rules on server-... because we don't have like 40-50 players often on server so we don't need it, we make more rp? rp with two guys in jail and after 2 minutes alt+tab and go on forums, so no this shit wouldn't bring no rp at all
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

Niko/Spikey wrote:
wrote:

Quote :

It's your problem if you hit an officer, you will stay there in jail or pay the bail.

Seriously,think about how is it in real life?

I don't mind the other ones but officer has a right to beat someone up? I never heard stuff like that in real life.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 am

What I through was to fight back.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 pm

fear of arrest would be good...i prefer adding just a few of these points and not all, otherwise we get it Cops&Robbers style and we dont want that
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Suggest me which to leave and which to remove,please.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Niko you gotta understand that this isnt Real life and not everything on the server goes like in RL(in fact in any RP server nothing goes like in RL). Otherwise there is no fun, people play samp to have fun and spend the time RP'ing with friends and not sitting in a cell for hours
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

If you say so,this was just a suggestion I've gave, thinking of making server more realistic.

If you want I can make jail max. a 20 minutes, just to learn people to fear police?
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:52 pm

This should be added but with less jail time so my vote is, "yes".
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Looks like a clear and understandable list, I voted "yes". If somebody doesn't want to sit his jail time, he could try to come up with the bail money somehow to get free, so it's all good.

Only suggestion - in US laws it's the other way around usually. First degree murder is the most serious, while third degree/involuntary manslaughter is the least serious. Second degree is the most common.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Rick said it all.
In Real Life you get yourself into serious trouble if you commit a crime. (Like killing somebody.) That's why you should fear cops even tickets aren't cheap.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 pm

30. If you plant a bomb, you will be jailed from 120 to 150 minutes.
hahafun
What's up with the minutes? Everything is good, but the server is a small community.
Sure you want people to fear [PD] but this is too much of a overpowered thing.
[PD] already has some lockers, and vehicles that are good enough.
I don't really think it's all that necessary to put someone in those type of minutes.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:43 pm

okay. okay

Everything lowered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should this be added to the server?   Should this be added to the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should this be added to the server?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next