West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report On Rampage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawg
Dawg

Report On Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Report On Rampage   Report On Rampage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Your server name:Dawg

When did this happen (date, time)?:Today

Who are you reporting?:Rampage

What are you reporting this person for?:Well He Called Me Pussy In PM (It's Not A Great Insult) Anyway This Is Not The Problem..When I Loged In And Spawned he Started Shooting me 3 Seconds After Spawn,I escpaed but He Came After 5 Mins With SBF and Drive By Us.[TDF]Mike Was With Me..PLEASE SOMEONE HELP RAMPAGE TO ROLEPLAY..He always Come And Start Shooting Without Reson..
Evidence: I have Only The PM Insult
Report On Rampage Samp107bp

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report On Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report On Rampage   Report On Rampage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I don't think you need evidence of his DM, most of the admins I think know about his behavior. A suggestion to admins, is to ban Rampage and when Rampage knows how to RP he would probably make an ban appeal, the admin unbanning him and see if he learned his lesson, if not, you simple ban him again.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report On Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report On Rampage   Report On Rampage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 pm

He will get a warning for insulting you, also I'll keep watching him if he continues his actions he'll be banned for major non-rp,DM, insulting other players thank you for reporting
Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report On Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report On Rampage   Report On Rampage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report On Rampage
Page 1 of 1