West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

San Andreas Public Works

Go down 
+2
Connection
Corne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corne
Corne

San Andreas Public Works Empty
PostSubject: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

NVM. It wont work.

Last edited by Corne on Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HetCornKanaal
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Big ass support for this, would bring lots of more RP. Hope you success !
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Nice effort in this thread and amazing concept in the faction.
I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Are you expecting Compton to give you a free faction to script you all of this?
Back to top Go down
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Micklo wrote:
Are you expecting Compton to give you a free faction to script you all of this?
Well, its not really hard to script it in my opinion. Else i could script it in a filterscript, send it to him and then he can check and add it into the gamemode. I would just need some information.

Last edited by Corne on Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:05 pm

And beside all the damn huge ass work, you think someone will join this on WCL? This is the wrong type of a community for this pal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Compton wrote:
And beside all the damn huge ass work, you think someone will join this on WCL? This is the wrong type of a community for this pal.
Yes, i think people would. Specially the beginning people on this server that wants to earn money.

EDIT:
And the In Game Editor-thingy could be optional. This could also just be done by roleplaying and mapping in a map editor such as Real Map Editor or MTA: Map Editor.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Compton wrote:
That's what I waited for .. uh I don't know if Compton's not going to script that, than fuck it, at least you gut my support if this can be added count this support too !
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Wait wait wait.. This could be from ANY server, Possibly Copied nd Pasted,

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

One thing he said there, and if you people would just bother reading it:

Corne wrote:
Must have no serious Criminal Record(s).

-I do belive that most of the players have serious crime records here, because the server is mainly based on Street Gang roleplay.

And it's just like jobs on any godfather server, if you think someone will bother RPing this, you are leing to yourself, people will just race, crash and avoid RP's to gain more money. And the main part of this server - "Hood RP" will die, because people will be too busy filling their IC pockets with money doing these jobs all across SA
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, Compton is damn right, hmh .. this would ruin the server point, which is the Gang RolePlay so uhh, he's right .
Back to top Go down
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Doom. wrote:
Wait wait wait.. This could be from ANY server, Possibly Copied nd Pasted,

It is not copied and pasted. The logo of this faction is edited from the Los Angeles Public Works (link). I still have the PFI-file of the edited logo. And if it was copied and pasted i would not have the files of the headquarter and junkyard. I dont know any other way how i could prove that this is selfmade and not copied and pasted. And well, i suppose that Compton is right in his last message.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

If this would of been a godfather edited server and our community would of been reaching atleast 100 people per day, I would probably agree with you on adding these jobs. But this isnt that kind of server type. We are a 3 year old community here(some of us), we already had experiments with godfathers and same pointed jobs, which led to server death and inactivity. People didnt want to come and RP because there was with noone to RP, all just came in to camp for payday or go work some and earn more money. The hood and gang roleplay died. Thats why im not really happy about this idea. Im just telling you that you will waste your hard work and time on this and it will die in 2 weeks or will bring the server to it's knees. If you want to help and bring in some jobs and some interest maybe, pm me on forums and we will talk about it. Because here we need jobs that will help gangsters earn their money by street ways.
Back to top Go down
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Perhaps a gang that offered illegal jobs would have worked, but yeah. Now i'm kinda agreeing with you, Compton. Normally i would not give up that fast but i cant seem to find any way to make such things more fun. You can lock and archive this topic. I will try to find something that is unique, fits into the server and is fun. And next time i have an idea i will first send a personal message to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Public Works   San Andreas Public Works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Public Works
Page 1 of 1