West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus's ban appeal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Marcus's ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Marcus's ban appeal.   Marcus's ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:33 am

Your Name (IG):Marcus.
Internet Protocol[IP]:31.176.249.120
Name of Admin that banned you:[MC]White
Date and Time of Ban:Yesterday.
Reason:Breaking GangHopping rule.
More Informations:Well i was attempting to try tag MC bar,White come then,we RP'ed and He CK'ed me,I've relogged without tag,and then he banned me,but he CK'ed me that means [TDF]Marcus does not exist,and he banned me for nothing i think.
Screenshots:None.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Marcus's ban appeal.   Marcus's ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:47 am

Lol, well you accepted CK, so it means you left, 'cause if you didn't wanna leave, you would of not accept it. So yeah, he banned you 'cause you left the faction in under 3 months.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus's ban appeal.   Marcus's ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Well is 3 weeks i think i can be patient but.. I think i shouldnt get banned if i am CKed.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Marcus's ban appeal.   Marcus's ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Compton wrote:
5. You are not allowed to CK yourself from the faction, only the leader can kick you out from the faction for a proper OOC reason(non rp, dm and etc..) or a IC reason. If you were kicked out you will have to stay as a civilian and you wont be allowed to join any faction for 2 months.

Compton wrote:
1. If you joined a faction as a member you must stay in it for 3 months minimum, if you leave it faster than 3 months you will be banned for 3 weeks.

Case Closed. Banned for 3 weeks.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus's ban appeal.   Marcus's ban appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus's ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-