West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy

Go down 
+3
peanutt
тесhnique
Hunter.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Empty
PostSubject: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Your server name:[PD]Cat[C]

When did this happen (date, time)?:23:20 gmt+2

Who are you reporting?:GSF Technique & GSF Brazy

What are you reporting this person for?:Check the chat(RAMBO + PG)

Evidence:[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy 2mpg9pi
[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy 4si0wj
[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy 2gum52e

-Cat
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:23 am

Lol. Im too lazy to explain you what PG is..

but.

We was two armed niggas and you one cop who were killed before but you still was telling me in PM's like - You're next etc.. so you was chasing us for nothing, lol, you got killed, you cryed, well good luck with report, im not thinking this will go far, hah.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

1.I didn't spam you in pm "haha,you im going to kill you" lol that so noobish I wouldn't say that never.
2.You spammed me by pm "haha you got owned haha umad" provoking,I crashed I came back to server then you start spaming me "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SAMP owned you by crashing hahaha lol"
3.One cop are aiming at you & your friend IRL + you know that you are armed + you know that you did a crime,IRL you'd shit in your pants you didn't even show the fear,you act like I'm the balla member and just nonRPly runned to your car without any /ME and your friend took your gun INFRONT of my eyes and start to shoot at me while I've be aiming at him,then you took your d-eagle from ass and ramboed like your friend.
The King of RPer just teach me how to RP. thank you.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:11 am

Nah, you were aiming on Brazy and i runned behind the car, you told me like im next in pm's and now just sit quiet and let admins get a punishment for me, but I don't feel like i did something wrong so i don't need to get punishment.
[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Puss-in-boots-please-face-o
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:09 am

This is my opinion and i think all of you guys were wrong.

Technique,if you look at rules (i sure you know the rules) you can notices the rules that's wrote you need to fear cops,i don't think in IRL even if you armed you gonna take out your gun and shot on cop.it's really mockery thing to do.

Cat,I don't see nothing about power gaming[PG] here,you mean about PG is taking out Desert Eagle with no /me?! If you notices to the new Attacking rules Compton wrote:-You can take out these guns without a /me: Colt45,Micro Uzi, Tec9, Deagle.

And something else i want to say to you guys, i think our police officers in game always trying to chase people with no more reason,aiming to people and if they try to escape or want to do something they starting to shoot,i know if any cop do like this in IRL he will lose his position in police Department.you think why you guys can get baton and spraycan,that because of role-play,polices officers in our server just using their gun and thinking it's will be helpful for them but it ain't and changing role-play to DeathMatch.Now i think you'd better to watch yourself when you are role-playing.

Well that was my opinion,i don't know how to judge about this report,let the other admins to tell their suggest,and if someone really deserves to warn,he will get warn.stop spamming until other admins telling their ideas.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:32 am

Sorry for posting here but Cat you spammed him like you spammed me::UMADUMAD HAHAHAH UMADUMAD!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

More players need to start fearing cops, you should actually respect a cop to avoid getting on his bad side. IRL when people are with cops it don't matter if their gangster or not they are always polite to them, they don't want to get get locked up. Basically you guys are not fearing cops is consider PG, because IRL they actually do fear them.

Last edited by Smokey on Mon May 14, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Killing a cop is almost a life sentence in US if Im correct and shooting a police officer will get you in jail for alot of time, so before you do something, think. Technique you were [PD] too and left it in less then a month, and remember why? Because street gangs did the same to you and you couldent stand that. So try put yourself on [PD]'s place and understand how it feels when you are just trying to RP your job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Ehm... I was on PD's place, and I understand it, but look, some newbie's took over PD and they don't let GSF make normal RP, we're always chased for nothing and shii'. Give me a warn and lock it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok so you calling me an newbie...?You didn't even saw my RP,I 'm patrolling over Idlewood-Las-Colinas-El-Corona and SOMETIMES ganton.I've be like 2-3h on the server and I pass 2-3 times by ganton becouse I know you GSF don't fear cops and if go to GSF I know you wouldn't show fear,and that means for Ryder too becouse he just provoke police officers and don't show fear,he like don't give a shit if he goes to jail,just provoking to be chased.

-Cat
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Yh... look on GSF discussion topic sometimes, always I see a messages like - cops don't give GSF to hood RP, done.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Actually, if [PD]Cat[C] aimed his gun at Brazy, it's written in the rules that you CANNOT withdraw a gun without doing any /me and a /do S/F, because, even reaching for your holster can get you shot since it takes time to raise ur shirt up and take ur gun, aim etc.Basically when you do that the Officer sees it and can react, and what you did there was not showing fear and forcing someone to RP.I guess Tech could do a S/F before he attempted to run away, but seeing that Cat's gun was focused on Brazy I guess he could just slip by.Anyways, I'm locking this, since I'm issuing a warn on Brazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:04 am

Moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy   [GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF]Technique & [GSF]Brazy
Page 1 of 1