West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

John_carlsons ban appeal 3

Go down 
+2
Smokey
Rictronator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Empty
PostSubject: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:18 am

Your Name (IG): John_Carlson
Internet Protocol[IP]: 176.251.254.152
Name of Admin that banned you: [MC]Rick
Date and Time of Ban:18th april 2012
Reason: "not here to roleplay"
More Informations: i wanted to rp a cadet but roger kept killin' me, and admins didnt say how long I was banned so i thought I got perma banned, plz can i get unbanned -_-
Screenshots: none

Extra note: He asked me on msn to make that appeal so i made it ^^ so everything you guys wrote here will be send to him and answered by him. cus he Really wanna play on that server again he was just mad before, give him another chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:11 am

After your attitude on the other ban appeal i saw what you wrote, my opinion is that you stay banned, we don't need people always trolling around.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:24 am

Lol seriously? This is you're third ban appeal and Compton already said you're perm banned. And also, yesterday or a couple of days ago, I found you on a server and you flamed WCL-RP. And this isn't you're only first time you flamed WCL-RP. On you're second ban appeal you flamed WCL too. So stay banned(My opinion)..
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:38 am

From John: I don't want non admins reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:40 am

I agree with Paul. But seriously, can't ''John_Carlson'' read better? HE IS PERMA BANNED. He's kinda spamming now with his ban appeal's..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:40 pm

He should stay perm banned , because on his 2nd ban appeal he posted
'' Like If I give a fuck about WCL anyways '' or something like that. So damn funny that you also dose. Either you wouldn't be posting an third ban appeal but even know that you are perm banned.

In my opinion , you should stay banned , cause I don't think WCL need players who insulting it at their behind and think they can reward second chance to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm

John Carlson: @Roger but i don't got banned for hacks
@Connec i was just mad at roger nothing else comeon...

Me again: I just copy was he send me so don't blame on me
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I think someone just go to luck this
Reasons :
1. He dint made the ban appeal for him self.
2. He got his answers on his both last appeals - Stay banned.
3. This is only useless.
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm

From JC:
1. I got foru banned i can't make any ban appeal..
2. its unfair comeon just 1 chance i wanna rp with my friends again.
3.its not
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Compton wrote:
John_Carlson wrote:
u think i care about this shit server? lol, i got a life unlike u

You had a chance to get unbanned, now you dont, get the fuck out and "live" your boring "life" boi, noone cares about you.

This pretty much answers the ban appeal.

Locked.

If Compton wants you unbanned he can reply, if not i will bin the topic in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John_carlsons ban appeal 3   John_carlsons ban appeal 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John_carlsons ban appeal 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: