West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus - An Real G'z - [Purple Side Records]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Marcus - An Real G'z - [Purple Side Records] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus - An Real G'z - [Purple Side Records]   Marcus - An Real G'z - [Purple Side Records] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Crusing down the street wit' ma G'z and OG'z fags coming thru' street like some motherfucker's taking their gun shoot them in their head nigga i don't love green and they don't love us man fuck them up like some real G'z they ain't got shit on their self Front Yard will proof that they best nigga grove fags ain't shit for us! Reloadin' ma mag and looking thru da' window taking them grove'z pussys outta the window. Real G'z coming thru the street to kick yo ass nigga we ain't no snitchers like grove bitchers i hate these foo'z Real G' rollin' down da street we keep shooting em because we own the town nigga fuck you damn colors fuck you damn family take off yo' damn colors you don't know to rep it nigga come by me do disscus when ya will be an Real G' nigga' fuck you and your damn fags! Reload damn mags and shoot them with very coo' shit'z nigga' AK' all day like some OG day I got teh shotgun pointed at cho' head you gonna die because you fag!
Back to top Go down

Marcus - An Real G'z - [Purple Side Records]
Page 1 of 1