West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rhyes Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoZ
DinoZ

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Your Name IG Rhyes
ame of Admin that banned you: [GSF]Meebo
Date and Time of Ban: 29th april 2012
Reason: Make appel an the forums
More Informations: we did a drive by and I almost killed myself in my personal insatant bugg I think meebo I unban hack please -.-
Screenshots: none
Back to top Go down
DinoZ
DinoZ

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:23 pm

I know why I even hack it as its market
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

You ban evaded too. Last time when Meebo was [PD]/[C], he banned you for gun hacks. Now you made a new name which is M/A..?
Back to top Go down
DinoZ
DinoZ

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm

yes I know but I not hack I swear I board guy 23 years his Cat mads give him that is armed in this account
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Don't lie, you spawned and had no guns, then I /weaps again and you had a 9 bullet shotgun(you shot some more from it since I heard it on radio), then I banned you for Gun hack too.Now I banned you for health hacks too:I was on CJ's roof and cracked Jose_Vato ; Santiago and You(Rhyes).While I managed to crack the three of you Jhonny_Don was also cracked.I killed Santiago and Jose_Vatos and you suddenly got up from crack mode and killed Jhonny_Don, and no it was no bug because you stayed in crack mode for like 1 min.
So:MA+Ban Evade+Gun Hack+Health Hacks, my opinion is stay perm banned, waiting for compton's decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DinoZ
DinoZ

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

I board a Glock pistol only ask (Paco and Joe_Vatos)
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Compton - Stay perm banned, locking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

Rhyes Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyes Ban Appeal    Rhyes Ban Appeal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhyes Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: