West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Empty
PostSubject: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/127/127023.html
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/127/127021.html

I've been waiting for this... Now I want SA for PS3 fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm

stop editting the damn topic nigga fuck that/dumb bitch

theres been rumors about these games for ps3 for a few months now, theres no way im gonna buy them UNLESS they have something new to offer like multiplayer or something, which i highly doubt, i got em all for ps2 and VC and SA for pc, and thats good enough for me i dont need them on ps3
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
stop editting the damn topic nigga fuck that/dumb bitch

theres been rumors about these games for ps3 for a few months now, theres no way im gonna buy them UNLESS they have something new to offer like multiplayer or something, which i highly doubt, i got em all for ps2 and VC and SA for pc, and thats good enough for me i dont need them on ps3
Got em on PS2 but still, and bro, I had to edit it to make it look good.. bluntfuck that/dumb bitch anywhore, I bet only SA will offer it, but only 2 players though (PS2 had a 2-Player item and shit) but still...
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 pm

why would you wanna buy the exact same game for different consoles? Atleast the PS2 and PC versions was different, vice city steering(walking) was way different, you could switch between normal and the pc steering. both VC and SA had small upgraded graphics, and slight map changes, and hey, both was modable and u could play the fan made MP's fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Well the only reason I'd buy it is if it supports a Trophy system y'know? The Dak series or whatever the fuck it's called (PS2 games) now support trophy system for the PS3, so I just hope the GTA series can too. me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Watch out! i beated 100% of SA on PS2 and PC, Vice city on PS2, the hell i am not doing that 1 more time just for trophies fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Well then don't do it foo Watch out!
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

SA is for Xbox bitches GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 907849
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 pm

No shit, Sherlock you are late. hahafun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3   GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA 3 and Vice City to PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: