West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]

Go down 
+4
ThaBomb
Smokey
THC
peanutt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Empty
PostSubject: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Your server name: [SBF]Peanutt

When did this happen (date, time)?: Some minutes ago

Who are you reporting?: [FYB]Hunter[PSR]

What are you reporting this person for?: Running + shoot with tec9

Evidence:Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Jjmp5xxjttbhg6ojzseu
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Also he kept on shooting when he was cracked and was jumping around in cracked position.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Since he's my member I'll give him a warning.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Smokey9O9 wrote:
Since he's my member I'll give him a warning.
Please do.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

"If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked."
Also you can shoot with a tec if your jogging straight, he wasnt circle running/zig-zag running, so pretty much he didnt break any rule here as i see.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Yea' He is Right!
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Peanutt I didn't run and shoot zig-zag I was running straight and shoot like paul says.and BTW you fill your health on the gas station sprunk isn' that right Paul?
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

>>>RUNNING AND SHOOTING<<< is NOT allowed
and as we can see in the screens,he was rule breaking (running and shooting with tec)
And Paul,you Non-RP'ed too but i didn't mention it here....
Smokey,make sure the people you make official know the rules -.-
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Caine, if i did NON-RP, post screens, just dont cry ok?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 pm

[FYB]Paul[PSR] wrote:
"If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked."
Hehe,Paul if you want i can to send Plenary of that screenshot. i just zoomed to show what Hunter did.and i think you guys need to read Main server Rules carefully.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Some guy said that "Run and Shoot" was allowed, Cpt I think, but only if it was done RPly and that only if it was shooting straight, not running like some psycho motherfucker..
That's what I remember, not sure who said it.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 am

If he did not circle shot, then he would be punished in game.
Smokey has warned him already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]   Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [FYB]Hunter[PSR]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: