West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

LEADER & CO LEADER WILL POST NEWS ABOUT KILO TRAY BALLAS HERE! MEMBERS OF KTB SHOULD READ AND CHECK THIS OUT CAREFULLY !

Last edited by ConneC-Tion on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

YMCMB Has JOINED our set as our Drug Dealer he is also not an '' real '' member of us but he has respect of us and is also known as a hood rat of KTB , remember he is just selling drugs to us
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Added Rank information and Respect information in '' kilo Tray Ranks'' you can read them to see information about your rank and how to gain respect, thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

ICE HAS JOINED OUR SET AND IS ADDED TO OUR RANK LIST AS '' YOUNG KILO ''. YOU SHOULD READ KTB INFORMATION OF INFORMATION HOW TO RANK UP , EARN THINGS ETC.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

KnoccOut has JOINED our set and as been added to rank list as Young Kilo'
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Bacon Has Been demoted to Young'Kilo Rank , Due inactivity, get online! otherwise I will have to kick you out from KTB! and also Bacon take off your KTB TAG! since you lost it due inactivity !
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm

KnoccOut was REMOVED from rank list due his leader application , good luck and I hope we will RP in future
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Dre Has JOINED The Set ! Good luck and you SHOULD Read Informations and basiclly all the posts of KTB!

Ice Was promoted to Kilo'Homie , due good roleplay and activity , loyality! GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm

KnoccOut Has Joined the set again , welcome , but this is your last chance , if you quit again you wont be allowed to join again for two weeks!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Dre Was PROMOTED to Kilo Homie! and earned his first official rank ! You should read news , informations etc about KTB for information! GOOD LUCK!

Ice Was PROMOTED To Kilo Hustla' Due activity and good roleplay , of course good loyality ! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Bacon has been auto kicked from the gang due inactivity and dint mention it witch reason it was!

We're now in war with Italian Mafia [IM] you can also they fucked up and you can kill them on sight , (of course with proper RP, and don't make it DM.)
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Ice were removed from rank list due making an PD application , I wish you all good luck to lead it and of course you got a place here if you want to come back later on , peace friend
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 pm

We are now in alliance with Front Yard Ballas Due they accepted to make a balla gang meeting down Jeffersons motel earlier today , you can so chill / attack WITH them , do not attack THEM. Don't fuck up the alliance! or you will getting Character killed / gang Warned badly
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Dre was Accepted to KTB again since it was a big mistake and yeah.. well he is accepted to KTB again and if he do the mistake again he WILL get kicked out and wont be avaible to join KTB again, till I changed my mind also. Good luck fella and dont't screw this chance up!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

New Rule was updated! to both IC and OOC , make sure you follow it , and I will make sure you getting your ass G Warned if you not! when you reached the rank Kilo'Hustla your allowed to use guns. When you are only outsider rank you NEED to use melee weapons ONLY by permission from the Triple OG , Co Leader or King Pin you can use guns.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Front Yard Ballas FUCKED UP again! you can now kill them on sight (( with proper RP of course )) make sure they gets fucked up if they now fucked up

Also , [KTB]187 left the KTB for helping the MC , good luck Rocce , we will miss you Razz good luck man... really,..
Also , [KTB]Dre left the gang due our inactivity and we AFK to much , I had to be AFK due taking out my dog , helping my mother and family etc, I am sorry for it , I will be active alot tomorrow and so L.B. Joined the gang as Kilo'Homie Welcome to the set and I hope you enjoy your stay .
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 pm

We're now in allies with front yard due gang meeting.
Also , Junior got ragged and David Adams has joined the set , welcome them.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:17 pm

We're now in WAR with Front Yard Ballas / FYB You can also Kill Them On Sight Of course with Proper RP!.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

We Are now Neutral With Front Yard Ballas Do NOT attack them with out my permission , Don't go to their hood neither attack with them or chill with them.

Everyone start chlling at your OWN hood , don't go to allied hoods and chill , we supposed to chill at our own hood so do it!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 am

Marcus Huston was kicked out from Kilo Tray Ballas due Inactivity
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 am

I want to see activity from both Creepax , Toxic & Snoop if you guys don't want to be kicked out from KTB , I been warning you to many times , get In game !
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Snoop got kicked out from the gang because of inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 am

We are now in WAR with Front Yard Ballas AND Rollin' Height Ballas you can kill them on sight (With proper RP ofcourse)!!
We are now NEUTRAL with Seville B.L.V. Families Dont Chill with them/And DONT attack them, LEAVE them alone!
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 am

We are now ALLIES with Rollin' Height Ballas AND Varrios Los Aztecas!! You can chill with them, do attacks with them, BUT DO NOT SCREW THIS UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Lil_Familie got ragged and is now [KTB]Lil_Weasel, Welcome to the gang, and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - News::.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next