West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Why the Inactivity?

Go down 
+2
Keelo
Compton/Kollay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Why the Inactivity? Empty
PostSubject: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

The title speaks for itself, why suddnely all of you went inactive? it was like 12 people and now for the second day the server stays with max. 2 palyers per day?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Agredd with you bro' everyday,even if i got something to do,i try to connect atleast for 20 or 30 minutes just for show support to the server. But y'all who's inactive and don't say it should do same.Cpt is doin' is best for this server and y'all just dont conncect....

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm

everyday all day im checking the server on every hour (except whem im not on PC) 0/50??!?!!

what the hell? Its not like we dont have much members of community but atleast try to get IG some times :S
Back to top Go down
Bonicco
Bonicco

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 pm

I'll get as long as possible Twisted Evil ..I'll be on every night I guess Smile...If everything works fine.
Just need to talk something with OLD if I catch him on MSN...or AROUND!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

da' most of the ppl wich plays here is more often on SOLS i think...i did a topic that we needs too advertise the server...we really needs too advertise the server n put it on youtube so we can get more players afro

EDIT: Server wont get better if we just sit here,we needs too advertise the server,or people start being more active scratch
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 am

Erm,I've got some shit going down atm.I don't want to talk about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 am

By the activity in last time, i think we doing good for now. if everyone do his part and play atleast 1-2 hours, then we gonna be active again Razz

lockd n binned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Inactivity?   Why the Inactivity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why the Inactivity?
Page 1 of 1