West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Empty
PostSubject: Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.   Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Your server name: [RM]Technique.

When did this happen (date, time)?: 16:24 (GMT+2)

Who are you reporting?: Josef and Jack_Daniels.

What are you reporting this person for?:
I we're passing by Idlewood and noticed that Josef and Jack_Daniels we're DMing on each other, then I just parked near, and didn't wanted any troubles, I parked near Pizza stack and Jack_Daniels came from behind and started shooting at me, I asked him in /b - What this was for ? He said - KIDDING, I don't think we need players like them kidding around while we have no admins online.

Evidence:
Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Sa-mp-049-1
Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Sa-mp-051-2

Check my Health on second screen.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.   Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Yes i know them both, they're really Non-RPer's... Just before i passed by them, then, Josef said: Shoot the sultan ( Sultan was my car ), but they couldnt shoot me because i drove away fast..
EDIT: I just saw Josef with an Cadet skin, i think he took it for the Colt... But i aint sure... ( Btw, they Gang Hop ALOT )
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.   Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Too much DM from Josef we're seen by me too, When he was a Vagos member he just came alone at Ballas turf and started shooting them, It was full DM and non RP because he was alone agains 5 Ballas members, eh, kid should read about some RP terms and watch some videos like: HOW TO ROLEPLAY IN SA-MP.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.   Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Same happened to me today , exept they were cops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.   Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Josef and Jack_Daniels.
Page 1 of 1