West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProDubZ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Location : im everywhere and im nowhere,sometimes at the same time!,but sometimes right behind you...

DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss] Empty
PostSubject: DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]   DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 pm

[Verse 1- 0:20]
With these words that im about to say, niggas better start to pray
Useless mothafuckas better be careful when you say my name
Something that ya niggaz can never be , something that these fucking songs aint makin you a real G
Lie whuteva nigga even I say dis to you , Say whuteva nigga you're pleasing yourself dont you?
nigga it aint goin on for you and i tell ya, Not that you're retired but i kill you and ya fella
And this shit that ya got to say, say it now and stop lyin
You are just a little dog, well im a fucking lion
Only reason why you pussiez rap is for money and fame, yall givin rap a really bad name!
Do you think that im mad now , No im just happy somehow
I see that you're turning mad dude , Im laughing at that joke wow
How many bitches are so dumb to call them selves OG, when they still know they're fucking wannabes
Loc nigga you aint in ma level,Callin yourself a loc , well now you've got trouble with da Rebel
Yeah cause Dubz is still up in dis bitch aint no doubt about dat,B'z up F'z down nigga suck it you rat!

[Chorus]
Im sick nigga im really sick,
dont fuck around cause i blast ya bitches very quick
Im totally pissed of ya dumb niggaz so,
if i see your bitch asses i'll put yall on K.O
[2x]

[Verse 2]
Can't ya see mothafuckaz they're smelling like defeat
Little bitch ass fucking punkz better take a seat
For a D-U-B-Z who busts ya pussiez big time, it aint even a challenge Loc it's your end line
You fucking little pussy can't ya see that you're a joke, You are not a loc fuck it nigga im a Loc
You rap about that you come up with some G shit, but honestly you get dropped very quick with this hit
And you little Madd Dick that can't even hold gun, I betta tell ya now nigga FUCK YOU son
Now you're really mad huh? am I now right or wrong now? Nigga realize you're weak and i am fuckin strong wow
Maybe ya don't know me bitch cause i was away for a time,but the OG is back nigga with sum tight rhymes
And im about to slay you fake ass niggaz to the death,Your end is coming faggots take a deep breath
You and your studio banguh OG Loccy loc, both of ya bitches suck on ma nine while i smoke
Cause Loc is a gay who sucked dicks while he was in jail, he's a fuckin shame for rap and a human fail
Whut ya niggaz thought? that imma let you continue with your shit? Doggy open your mouth so my dick has to fit
I holla FRONT YARD BALLAZ , 187 on M'D , then imma visit Frog street and pop Loc OG
Who killed a vago mothafucka now he thinks he's hard,eva tasted an Ak bullet nigga? if not , come to Front Yard
Then we're gonna show you whut the fucks up, then we get Madd Dogg and beat him the fuck up
after dat , im gonna pop a bullet in his head, then im gonna piss on his albums that he had
Realize niggaz im the KING in LS and whole San Andreas, If i see ya bitches im gonna pull some triggaz (Ghea!)

[Chorus]
Im sick nigga im really sick,
dont fuck around cause i blast ya bitches very quick
Im totally pissed of ya dumb niggaz so,
if i see your bitch asses i'll put yall on K.O
[2x]

Talking : Gheaaaa (hahaha!) Ay Loc! yo Loc! wanna taste ma glock? here nigga taste it! (6 Glock shots)
and you Madd Doggy Doggy Dogg!! here's sum dog food for ya (Mac10 shots)
Die mothafuckazzzz Die bitchezz!! (glock and mac10 shots at same time)

[Instrumental till end]
Back to top Go down
ProDubZ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Location : im everywhere and im nowhere,sometimes at the same time!,but sometimes right behind you...

PostSubject: Re: DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]   DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:11 pm

(( some old shit i made but since i couldn't post it i saved it somewhere to post it later lol ))
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]   DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 pm

/me turns on radio and notices to the song
Peanutt says: it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]   DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DubZ - Yall givin rap a bad name [Madd Dogg & OG Loc Diss]
Page 1 of 1