West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gonzalo's Ban Appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keshaun

Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Your Name (IG): Gonzalo
Internet Protocol[IP]: 94.210.22.180
Name of Admin that banned you: Rick
Date and Time of Ban: I don't know.
Reason: Fucking around, not listening to warnings. Rick: You're not here to roleplay.
More Informations: Yeah, why did I do that? Well first of all I really didn't know that Rick would ban my ass for that. I mean I didn't hack or something. Yes I did break some rules. You guys know that I can roleplay. I just wanted to have some fun. It didn't work out as you can see. Anyway, I just want to be unbanned and roleplay again on this server, man I belong to this community! Yeah I'm an asshole! But please let me in again. Oh and Rick, I remember you from SLS RPG fucking around with some priest skin. I know that this is another server and stuff, but, evreyone fucks around sometime, right?
Screenshots: Don't have.

Back to top Go down
Keshaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Is someone going to respond on this? I wanna be unbanned mann..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

If you want to get unbanned, you have to be patient. Wait for Rick to reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Rick was a noob back in SLS when he was the "OG Priest", or we just dicked around because it was "OOC Break" back then fuck that/dumb bitch but now ofcourse he follows the rules like everyone else..
Back to top Go down
Keshaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah I know Randy. That was funny man. I just wanted to make fun I really didn't know that I'd get banned for it, I'm sorry and it'll never happen again.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, my opinion is to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:28 pm

I'll talk with Compton to unban you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonzalo's Ban Appeal   Gonzalo's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: