West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Big_Devil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Report on Big_Devil Empty
PostSubject: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Your server name: [OGF]Randy

When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now

Who are you reporting?:Big_Devil

What are you reporting this person for?: DMing me for no reason after Dan goes /q for a moment

Evidence: Then he tells me to get in, srsly he just DMed me for no reason, i ain't gonna RP with him after that.. bluntfuck that/dumb bitch
SS:
Report on Big_Devil Samp527sh
The reason i told him to gtfi was because Weedie crashed, and suddenly when he got out he was by the barber shop, and we were at the pizza stack, I was gona drive us for the parking
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am

Did you lose anything, or he just Cracked you?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 am

Big Devil, can you post back on this topic and explain what happened?
he is being informed of the topic in his PM box.
and will be talked to in-game about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 am

Randy, did he kill you or what? If so, I will refund your weapons, also, still waiting for him to post in here & explain why he did what he did.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Killed or not killed, he will still have to get punished. Big Devil has three days to reply to this topic or he will be given a punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
BigD
BigD

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Ey sorry I got some problems with my lan so I can't reply every time on something, anyway about this thing, me and randy fixed this problem and no I just had cracked him that's all. Maybe some stupidness of mine cuz of my lagg problems. I won't do it again
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for reporting!
locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Devil   Report on Big_Devil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Big_Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: