West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

HighTop Ban Appeal.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

HighTop Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Your Name (IG):HighTop.
Internet Protocol[IP]:178.148.162.10
Name of Admin that banned you:White.
Date and Time of Ban:15.2.2012
Reason:He's mad.
More Informations:He's mad..because i killed an cop for following me,DMing me Ninja Jacking me..and insulting me!
Screenshots:HighTop Ban Appeal. Sa-mp-116
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 pm

No, I'm not mad. I kicked you for doing that, you also started saying shit to me in PMs, aswell as insulted me in /adv then quickly left. When you came back, I banned you for trolling. That's also a punishment for the other reports. Compton allowed me to ban you. Now sit tight, read the rules and wait for two weeks to pass. You were warned that you will get banned for a longer ammount of time if you do something again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:45 pm

How..much left till i get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

It's been ten days. You'll be unbanned in four days (wednsday).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 pm

How much now ..?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Just wait for an Admin, to post here saying, your Unbanned
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Joe12 wrote:
Just wait for an Admin, to post here saying, your Unbanned
Too ..lazy to freaking wait for that so I'll keep on asking till they don't answer me.If i don't ask them they'll already forgot about unbanning me so no point waiting.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

There actually is a point, and noone forgot lol, you will get unbanned today.

And try not to mess it up for yourself this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Compton wrote:
There actually is a point, and noone forgot lol, you will get unbanned today.

And try not to mess it up for yourself this time.
Don't unban me "today" Unban me right now since "You" said or White two weeks it has been pasted so unban me,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

You want to get unabnned exactly "after" two weeks? then ill unban you right in the hour you got banned at.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Compton wrote:
You want to get unabnned exactly "after" two weeks? then ill unban you right in the hour you got banned at.
Lol'd in my country ..i was banned at 14:00 and now It's 13:53.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Now I loled, I remember that you were banned when it was evening in my country, so I took a look into the Server Log.

[18:55:24] HighTop has been banned by Administrator [MC]White [Reason: Banned for two weeks; trolling.] [Date: 15/2/2012] [Time: 18:55]

You been banned almost when it was 19:00 in my country, now it's 15:04, we got 1 hour differance, so since you decided to act a smart ass once again you will be unbanned only at 18:55 which for you is 17:55
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Compton wrote:
Now I loled, I remember that you were banned when it was evening in my country, so I took a look into the Server Log.

[18:55:24] HighTop has been banned by Administrator [MC]White [Reason: Banned for two weeks; trolling.] [Date: 15/2/2012] [Time: 18:55]

You been banned almost when it was 19:00 in my country, now it's 15:04, we got 1 hour differance, so since you decided to act a smart ass once again you will be unbanned only at 18:55 which for you is 17:55
This is just a freaking lie..
It ain't ..but fuck it i want to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:00 pm

HighTop Ban Appeal. 210hht0
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighTop Ban Appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: