West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Little S ban appeal.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Little S ban appeal.  Empty
PostSubject: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Admin that banned you : Rick

Reason of Ban: Money hack.
Date & Time: Right now.

any SS?: Do I even need?

Your Server Name: Little S.

Ip Adress ? : 89.160.84.241

- I also DINT hack , [PD]Marcus gave me these money and so few of my members , I told you but of course why should Rick belive me? Why should I even make an Leader application if I money hack? and why would I tell you rick to reset my money back ? If I now would hack. I mean this is fucking stupid , I DO not hack. And I don't know how I would proof it.Then If Marcus says he dint gave me these money , I just going to be mad on him. And Rick also you always complaining about what I have for cash , I mean I earned these money but as hell you don't belive me , this might begin a little drama but I wont really care about that right now , I am just pretty mad that you Rick always complaining about my money and it goes to /setmoney 0 or /ban , this is annoying. Oh yeah and one more thing, you don't any kind of proof IF i hack or not , but I don't hack. And no I did not mean to dissrespect you Rick , just telling how much annoying it is. But of course you are an admin have to know.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm

I set your money to 3500$ a day ago, today you had over 65 000$. You told me [PD]Marcus and your TRJ members gave you money. I asked [PD]Marcus and he said 'no'. One of your members, Toxic, had 29 000$ and was registered since two days. When I asked him how did he get the money, he said that you sent him the money and he doesn't know where you got them from. Him, along with your other TRJ members - 1Blunt, Shogun and Neo are all new players and have a small amount of cash, so they can't give you that much in the first place to hop from 3500$ to 65 000$. So with that said, since the time I set your cash to 3500$, you have acquired over 80 000$ (your money plus Toxic's).

Also to note that, when I set your money to 3500$ initially, I told you the money from Marcus were from a hacker and they are voided. Marcus has now been set to have only 12 000$. Despite that, you still took money from him now (according to you).

Compton and White agreed with me banning you on spot.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I didn't get a PM from you that his money were hacked , Then I am sorry Rick, but please un ban me , I really like this server and I Didn't hack ,would you please give me another chance? and set my money on 7k (( I also got 3k from Tuck and pay day like 4 times today )) or just set them to 0 If I don't deserve any money , but please un ban me at least.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

You didn't know [PD]Marcus' near $500 000 are from a hacker? You reported that yourself.
https://west-life.forummo.com/t2478-report-on-raw
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

he had like 100k for him self before he got the hacked money also. So it could be his original money or the hacked money , but now I wont act stupid. Can you Rick just please answer , how long time will I be banned or will I even be unbanned so if I wont hope to get unbanned for no reason.

Edit: And I am pretty sure you know I don't hack , I am loyal to this server , I wouldn't even think about to hack on this server , I am really sorry I '' earned '' my money from others and you thought I was hacking because of Marcus lied to you and said he dint gave me shit , but he did. Tuck & Marcus & some of my members gave me these money! I don't got anything more to say then '' Please I am really sorry , please give me another chance ''. At least trust me a little bit Rick.. you know me enough that I wouldn't hack. I don't even know how to use mods lol. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Shit, real drama here, got nothing to say, I hope Little.S will get unbanned and we will continue our Red Jacks thang !
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

[PD]Marcus private messaged me that he did send you money, but it was after the hacker gave him money (you two were online). You asked him over and over to pay you some of his money. Which makes sense. Nobody would pay you 80 000$ for a role play job (like you said).

This is correct?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Pretty much of it is correct yeah... I wont lie... It's.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm

The first time you had high money, before I set you to 3500$, you told me Marcus gave you the money. After I set you to 3500$ and you got 65 000$ today, you told me Marcus gave you money again. As far as I know, he paid you like this only once. Where did you get the other money from then?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

tuck gave me also 4k , and I got payday like 4 times witch is 2k more. So the 7k I earned on my own , and 65k from Marcus. now I dint had 85k I had 70k
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

And the other time (before or after I set you to 3500$) your money were high, how did you get them?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm

the 80k? I gave a Rocce and Shanice , but they dint want to keep all of the money so I got them back. But hey, that money was already re-seted to 3.5k, after you re-seted that cash , I got 4k more from Tuck , and also from Marcus, (( Paydays also )). That's the story about my money.

Now, I dont think I have more to say till you respond.
Back to top Go down
Toxic-
Toxic-

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm

This is a drama indeed hope to settle this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Could be cool if someone respond (( admin )) to this...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm

I'll talk with Compton to unban you today. You get one server ban warn left/added for abusing/transferring money that are from old accounts or hacking players.

Next time avoid doing this, OOC lying and getting frustrated that I do my job, because there won't be any unbanning then.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little S ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: